~3~

~3~

The day has finally come where I could se my apperance with my own eyes. I can't count how many times I jump in happiness. I'm kinda feel that something is strange, very strange.

"savanah, nothing's wrong." I said to my seld while facing the mirror. I look at one of my drawings and it stopped to the flower where destruction is describe.

In that, A part of me wants to stay and lock myself all day. Savanah just calm, your family has a beautifull face. I stopped when someone knock on the door.

"Savanah, lets go." I took a deep breath before smiling and follow dad. Everystep that I take make me nervous and excited at the same time. When I finally came to the living room, there I saw a mirror covered with one cloth.

I sit beside mom and dad. The feeling here is uncomfortable and make my heart beat so fast. I take their attention by fake coughing.

"Sooo Hehehehe, Lets start!" I tried to remove the building tension but it failed, it became more heavier. They look at each other like they're communicating using their eyes and only one idea popped out on all their mind.

They took a very very deep breath before making a fake smile on their lips. Mom hold the mirror and I also notice her trembling hands while holding it. Sister close her eyes and dad hold my hand very tight.

I was kinda afraid to know the truth but I cheer up myself to face it. Everything went slow, how mom removes the cloth and how a tear fall from my eyes to cheeks. I should've know that this will be the result...

*  *  *  *  *  *  *