~13~

~13~

As expected, The place is so beautifull and wonderfull. I think I came so early that why I sit and get my sketchpad and oil pastels. I draw the place and I feel peace while drawing it.

"Hay! A perfect place to stay and relax. Someday I'll make my own sunflower garden." I took a deep breath and feel the fresh air that touch my skin. The birds sound is so wonderfull to my ears to hear. Heaven!

"Savanah! You're so early! I never expected that you want to see this place so much." she sit beside me. I close my sketchpad and keep it with my oil pastels.

I smirk and look at the sunflowers. Its so beautifull. I notice that vana's face is sad and nervous. Something is wrong with her...
I know that it's connected on her personal life. Sometimes we tried to talk about ourselves and tell our true problem but she always avoid.

"Are you okay? You kinda look nervous and sad at the same time. Hey, what's the problem? You can tell it to me..." She was just starring at the flowers. Her beautifull eyes shows sadness and fear. I was about to look at the back when she put out something.

"I always stare at this whenever I have problem." I feel like the world stop at that moment. That time my heart beat so fast. What in the world?!! I stole the paper at her hand and look at it. Its the same, very same. But how did it happened?

"Why do you have this?" I nervously asked at her who's shock at my reaction. I give it back and look at her seriously. The silence rule between us. Only the wind can be heard.

"I don't know. Is there something wrong with it? If something is wrong here, look I'm sorry." I shake my head and look away. How did it happened?

*  *  *  *  *  *  *