~8~

~8~

My smile didn't remove even Its getting dark. I never thought that there's a way to escape this nightmare. I put both of my hands in my pocket. While walking I suddenly feel a strong wind.

"Tsk wind." I said. My body frozed when my mask is removed. The strong wind flew my mask away and I tried to catch it as I can but everything was too late, very late.

The peoples that is walking here pointed at me while their eyes widened in shock. I feel like I was stab by a million times. My world go upside down and now I don't know what to do. My knees feel weak and I don't know what will I react.

"Please don't be afraid-" people run probably scared about me. They run like kids that's afraid to be eaten by a beast or a monster. My heart hurts at that realization. They're running because of me...

I was left there alone and the place was so quiet. Running away is the best way that's why I run and hide where no one will see me.
I feel like I was so ugly that even a people run to avoid me. This is the reason why they didn't tell me the truth. The truth hurts...

There's a place behind one of the stores that is dark and It's a perfect place for me to hide my sorrows. The scared faces of the people is hunting me and all I can do is close my eyes and cry. I wish this nightmare will end.

I'm tired to accept this judgmental community. This creepy face is destroying my life and I have no freedom. How can I enjoy my life with this? Many dreams I want to be granted but how can I do it?

I want to feel the flowers on my hand, to jump in the puddles, and hold a bird that fell on the ground. Mirror, the thing that I hated. Its the thing that witness me from the truth and I hope that someday, I'll use that again with a smile on my face...

*  *  *  *  *  *  *