~9~

~9~

I stay here for 30 minutes and all I can do is cry. I feel so hopeless here in the dark, where creepy nightmare always hunt me down.
Putting my head on my knees is the better position to hide my scary face and for no one to notice that a beast is crying.

"Need this?" I lifted my head and saw that iits the girl that accidentally bump me. She fiving me a hankerchief that has a rose design. How can be a goddess go down to earth?  I get the hankerchief to her and wipe my tears.

"What do you need?" I ask. I know that she's scared of me but she try to give me this. I put my head on my knees and close my eyes. Why do I have to be like this?

"You know what, Not everyone is afraid of you." I was shock. You know the feeling that you want to stop the time and repeat a word you want or the word or moment that makes you happy?

I never expected what she says but I remember she's a goddess. No one is afraid of her because she's pretty not like me, a beast. She's perfect and all I can do is wish that I am like her. Having a perfect nose,lips and eyes is a big wish. Her perfect curves that every man admire anytime she pass to them.

"You didn't know the feeling and how it feels that's why you can easily say that. The feeling that you just want to dissapear. You're pretty and people admire you not like me, they ran away." I said to her while trying my best not to cry infront of her. It will be embarassing.

"Maybe yes or no but the important thing is you must appreciate yourself. A dream, your dream will be granted or come true if you move to pursue it. Don't just dream it, make it. Do the things that make you happy and ignore the knifes that wanted to kill you. Okay?" I listen to her heartedly and remember every words.

I wanted to ignore the painfull and hurtfull words about me but I can't. Insecurities, one of the problem to me. I have imperfections that's why you can't blame me for having that but after hearing what she said, I'll do my best to remove that...

*  *  *  *  *  *  *