~2~

~2~

I was enjoying the view of the nature when someone knock on the door. I stand and open the door whenever who's that people.
My brother appeared infront of me and I notice that he's wearing a casual clothes.
He's not going to work?

"Yes brother?" I asked because he seemed distracted. He's gaze is on my drawing where there's a flower. It kinda describe my mood sometimes thats why there's so many of them inside my room.

"Mom was calling you but I think you didn't heard it, right?" He said. I nodded because I was distracted by the beauty of nature. But something is strange here...

Mom sometimes call me by going to my room, but now brother was the one who called me. I look at him who looks seriously while walking. 

At the time I reach the living room I was shock. Everyone was here even dad who's always have no time for us is here. They're all sitting in the living room while dad is standing. I sit next to mom who kinda looked nervous.

"Umm Mom, is there something wrong?" I asked because she moves like she so nervous or afraid of something.  She close her eyes and hold my face. I smile and put my all attention to her.

"Umm sweety, We're revealing your appearance tomorrow and please understand of what we say. Please don't panic. We have a reason why we did that to you." she said.

I almost jump in happiness but what does she mean by panic? Why would I panic? In that day I was excited and finally, I will see my appearance that's a big mystery to me...

*  *  *  *  *  *  *