~17~

~17~

While looking at the stores that have many foods, people suddenly run in horror. They're running like they see a something scary. I hold one of the people who run and ask him.

"What's happening?" I ask. He pointed at one corner that seems dark that's why I run to that place. This scenes seems familliar to me...

When I finally reach the place, I saw again the girl that has a mask. But now, her mask is gone. Now, I know the reason why people run away from her and why she used mask.
I walk near to her and offer my hankerchief.

"Need this?" she lifted her hand and look at me. I know that its hard to live if you have a face like that.

"What do you need?" she ask. I know that she's thinking that I'm afraid of her but the truth is not. Being the reason why people run away is kinda painfull.

"You know what, Not everyone is afraid of you." I said. I see myself at her and I don't know but I feel her sadness. Maybe I experience it that's why I'm relating at her beauty problems.

"You didn't know the feeling and how it feels that's why you can easily say that. The feeling that you just want to dissapear. You're pretty and people admire you not like me, they ran away." my face became serious since she say that.

"Maybe yes or no but the important thing is you must appreciate yourself. A dream, your dream will be granted or come true if you move to pursue it. Don't just dream it, make it. Do the things that make you happy and ignore the knifes that wanted to kill you. Okay?" she listen to me whole heartedly and remember every words.

Since that day we always meet up, again and again. We became bestfriends and I temporarily forget why am I here. Sometimes I just want to stay here than the present. I tried finding my friend but how can I do it if I can't remember anything.

I know its hard to remember my friend but I always do my best. Being here in the past is exciting because I thought that I can see her but I was wrong. But atleast, I have a new friend. 

We go to the mall, buy clothes, watch movies and eat together. I remember the time that when we're eating at the food court, people run at her. I know that she's in pain but I tried to cheer her up. That what friends do right?

*  *  *  *  *  *  *