~15~

~15~

After that dramatic day, I feel nervous. Something is weird and mostly I feel that a part of me is missing. I feel weak and emotional. Sadness was all over my system.

When I wake up, I see tears from my eyes likr I'm crying but why? Why would I cry? During that day vana didn't show up, even her shadows. I search for her everywhere but I saw nothing. I think positive...

I always convince myself that she'll show up until one year after, no vana everywhere. I search for her but she no where to be found. Where is she? Please come back...

I look at my drawing of a sunflower. I hold it and look at the backpage. Something is pulling me to look at it. And there my world suddenly dissapear. Many memories run in my mind where we enjoy, the time that we laugh, and the time that she cheer me up.

"Thank you for being my friend savanah. I know that you're finding me right now, I'm so sorry for leaving you behind. I'm sorry for giving you a nightmare. A dream, your dream will be granted or come true if you move to pursue it. This is your chance to change yourself into a better. I'm very sorry savanah. Remember that you're the best friend I ever have, until we meet again..." I read on the word that are written on the back of the paper.

I can't accept that she leave me alone. I haven't found her for one year but it still hurts. All I have is hope that she'll be back. Spend time with me and cheer me up. I ahev nothing to do because starting...

that day she left me there, alone in the dark and sadness. Being hunt by my nightmare, and I promise that when I am fixed we will meet again...Vana.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *