~10~

~10~

Since that day we always meet up, again and again. I smile while drawing a sunflower. Finally, I have a goddess friend. Being friend to each other is the biggest and the right decission I made.

"Bye mom!" I shouted. She nodded to me and smile. Me and vana are going to the mall. She said that she'll buy me clothes that look good on me. I disagree to her but I have nothing to do with it. We're gonna use her money later.

I tried to treat her but she insist. The mall will open at 10:00 am but we already came at 9 am. They are many people here who's waiting to enter the mall. This place is so beautifull!

"So it's your first time here right?" vana asked to me. I didn't listen to her instead I enjoy the view of the place. Many plants are around and a sunflower is carved on the roof. The effects of the light makes it more beautifull to see. There's a mini waterfalls on the rightside which people make it a background. Such a wonderfull place!

"Hey savanah! Lets go! The mall is already open." I smile to her and follow. I was enjoying the view so probably I didn't heard the bell. I thought that only the outside of the mall is beautifull but I was wrong, very wrong.

Inside of it was more beautifull. Stores are everywhere and many lights are around. I can't believe that this is a mall! It was so high and there's a big telivison on the front. Many movies are available that's why my eyes shine.

"Vana! Lets go to the cinema!" I hold her arm tight and pull her there. It's on the 4th floor same as the food court. Maybe after we watch a movie we'll eat at the food court and next to the boutique.

"Savanah, stop crying, tsk. If I only knew that you'll cry, We shouldn't watch that movie." I continue to cry. The movie was so tragic!

"Why they can't be together?! They love each other but whyyyy!??!!" I don't care if someone sees me like this emotional. She's pulling me to the foodcourt even I didn't know how to eat if I'm wearing a mask.

"Hayss savanah, they can't be together because they came from different time. Ok?" She said while silently rolling her eyes. I smile when I'm remembering that. But something went wrong, again...

*  *  *  *  *  *  *