~11~

~11~

I thought that the day will be happy but its not. Again, the people run with horror and keep talking about a beast. I just look on the ground and ashamed to what they say.

"Don't listen to them savanah. Ok?" I nodded to her. Earlier, we planned to eat on the side where few people will see us but luck is not on our side. I remove my mask to eat and put the hood to my head.

Unfortunetly, a kid pull it accidentally and that expose my ugly face. Luck really hates me. After that he run away while shouting 'BEAST! MONSTER!'

"Fine but It kinda hurt when a little kid pointed at me while shouting. Ugh, I hate kids right now." She laugh and continue to eat. The food court was so quiet because most of the people leave because of me. Am I that ugly?

"Savanah don't bother them, they're just a waste of time to you. Leave them talking about you and by the way, they're wasting so many saliva." We both laugh. Well, luckily I have a friend that will always be at my side.

Many people asked why we bacame friends. But really why? I think she understands my situation even she didn't experience it or sometimes we're kinda connected.

"Oh sweety you came. How's the day?" my mother asked. I sit beside her and put my head on her shoulder. Mother knows that if I'm doing this, something is wrong. She patted by back and smile.

"Well, the day was great. We watch a movie, buy some clothes, eat on the foodcourt and mostly watch and talk about the people who run away to avoid me..." she smile.

"Its okay, But I'm glad that you have a friend sweety. I'm proud of you. Don't worry, this nightmare will end. Not now but maybe someday. If today you're the ugliest, maybe tomorrow you'll be the prettiest."

*  *  *  *  *  *  *