~6~

~6~

I was just watching the kids who's playing with their friends with a smile on their faces. Why is the world unfair? They experience of having friends but I didn't.

They play on the slides and on the monkey bar. I am just swinging here and it's fun. I want to jump because it's my first time here.
Its getting dark and I need to get home because I'm sure that they're worried about me.

I stand and walk on the street. There are many houses with different colors. Cars everywhere and there are many tall buildings. While walking someone accidentally bump me. I fall to the ground and look to the person who did this.

"I'm sorry, very sorry. Here." she offered her hand to help me to stand. I feel that her hand is so soft. In that moment I feel strange or feel that we're kinda connected.

"Did we met before or do I know you?" she said. Met? Well, I think I know her but we didn't even met before because I'm always inside the house.

"Actually miss, I think we didn't met before. This is the first time I see you." I said to her. She smile and nodded. I wish I was beatufill as her. I leave her and go to the house. As expected they're finding me and I'm thankfull that brother didn't say anything.

I climb to the rope that I left on the window and safely reach my room. I tried not to create any sounds and unlock the door. Who's that girl because she seems familiar to me and connected?

I draw that describes my feeling and the girl that I see. Two flowers and one stem. The one flower is kinda ugly but the one is very beautifull. They're connected and that's the meaning of the stem that hold them. I keep it and hope that we can see because I'm very curious about her...

*  *  *  *  *  *  *