~14~

~14~

We're going home and I feel that there's a wall between us. I know that something is bothering her. She can tell it but she chose to be silent. I still think wisely, How did it happen that my drawing is with her?

"Savanah, I have to tell something important..." I look at her while smiling. She looks sad, really sad. I wish I can do something that will make her happy like how she makes me happy.

"What is it?" She took a very very deep breath before looking straight at my eyes. I care for her and seeing her like that hurt me a lot. One tear fall from her eyes down to her cheek.

"Thank you for being my friend savanah. In my whole life, you are the best friend I have. Most of the people pretend to be my friend so that they can use me, but you're different. You accepted me whole heartedly even you're kinda jealous at my beauty." she said.

It was a music to my ears hearing what she says about me. I gulp to avoid crying infront of her. Both of us almost cry but we try our best to avoid that. Its kinda dramatic!

"And umm if you had a nightmare chang eit into a wonderfull dream. Have hope always and at all times of your down. Even you're close to lose, have hope for you to win." she added sincerely. I hug her tight and cry. But wait a minute! Why is she saying this to me?

"Stop the drama vana. Its like your saying a goodbye but I'm very thankfull that you became my bestfriend. I treat you like my sister. Thank you..." I said to her and silently cry.

I wish this day never ends. I'll promise that I'll be with her forever and even the gods will will know how much I care for her. And when the day come that my nightmare will hunt me again, I'll hold to hope...

*  *  *  *  *  *  *