~12~

~12~

We still didn't move. Its been almost an hour and all I can do is close my eyes. Mom stay with me even she has to do many works on the house. Most of the family left to work.

My brother work at the office same as dad. My sister is a college student at the Circulie Academy. It's a school for intelligent students. Sometimes I bacame jealous because I want to study there. I am just home schooling for my entire life.

"sweety what's the problem, tell me..." I shake my head and look at my hand. If I became beautifull, I'll promise that I'll be happy for the rest of my life.

"Umm mom someone gave me a calling card. It is about a surgery on the face. She said that it can make me beautifull. Sooo can you afford it? Its okay if you didn't want but-." I was cutted when mom shouted.

She jump like a kid and hold my shoulder. Hays the childish personality of mom is coming out. She hold my arm and pull me to stand up. What are we gonna do?

"Mom where are we going?" she push me to enter the car. All I recieve is a smirk and thumbs up. She get something and its a card on her bank account. Wait!

"Mom not now, I can wait. Vana and I are going to the sunflower garden tomorrow and mostly, I'm not kinda prepared." her face fell and nodded. I wish I can do it now but I want to spend time with vana tomorrow.

We're gonna be early for a better view and scenery of the sunflowers. I'll spend time first with my friend before my beauty problem.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *