~18(Last chapter)~

~18~

I wake up with a smile but it was removed when a hologram suddenly appear at my watch. They're telling me that my time is almost few. 3 days I think. I invite her to the sunflower garden and I know that she'll enjoy there.

She came so early because of excitement. I want to stay here but I can't. I have to go back at the present, My true time and home. The place is so magical and peacefull, A perfect place to let out your feelings.

"Thank you for being my friend savanah. In my whole life, you are the best friend I have. Most of the people pretend to be my friend so that they can use me, but you're different. You accepted me whole heartedly even you're kinda jealous at my beauty." I sincerly said.

I tell her that because I'm leaving but atleast I could thank her for being a true friend. Its been years since I experienced a true frienship. Even she's so jealous about my beauty she still treat me as a friend.

We almost cry but we avoid it. Its kinda weird and dramatic if that happned. I write a letter for her behind her drawing. I also ask why she has a drawing like me but at the end, I ran away at that thought.

"And umm if you had a nightmare change it into a wonderfull dream. Have hope always and at all times of your down. Even you're close to lose, have hope for you to win." I added. She hug me tight and cry. You'll be always my friend forever and ever.

"Stop the drama vana. Its like your saying a goodbye but I'm very thankfull that you became my bestfriend. I treat you like my sister. Thank you..."She said to her and silently cry. I think this is a goodbye for now but I'm promise that we will not forgot each other.

And after that day, I left her there hoping for me to comeback. I silently cry while going back to the past. And I know that when you are fixed, we will meet again...

* * * * * * *