CHAPTER SEVEN-IN LOVE AGAIN??

Kyle opened his eyes and for a split second, he saw Kayla, laying beside him in bed. Alicia's image came in front of him and he momentarily wished it was Kayla and not her. So far, he'd only decided to start things off with Alica to repay everything she'd done for him and as a distraction from the pain his family was causing her. And even though, there was a close relationship between both of them, he didn't know how long his mask would hold. He was only doing it because he cared. But did he care to the point of loving her? An image of Kayla flashing through his eyes gave him his answer. Studying her movements and realizing she might wake up, he immediately shut his eyes close, giving off that he was still sleeping.

Alicia turned to him and saw him, sleeping like an angel, with a lot of worried lines on his face, ruining his whole act of peaceful. She wished the moment were hers. She wished she could treasure it. She wished he could love her this much. But a part of her knew he was only doing this out of empathy. So she decided to play him at his game and make him truly fall for her, even if the world deemed it, impossible. She caressed his face and watched as his body moved under her touch. Something about the way she held him moved him. And it gave her hope. She got off the bed recapping last night, mentally thanking him for not making them fall asleep on the floor. She proceeded into the kitchen and made a very delightful breakfast, bringing it to him in bed, with hers. He opened his eyes and watched her, smiling at the gesture.

He sat up as she placed his food in front of him and placed hers on her laps.
"Nice." He took more of his breakfast while she slowly ate hers, constantly staring at him.

"It's getting awkward you know. I'm not an alien" She smiled at his statement.
"I'm yours." The words didn't sit well in his brain, but did something else to her.

She set aside their breakfast and kissed him. God, these kisses!! He didn't know how much long he could hold with kisses mouth melting like that. He return every kiss with the same burn, and not being able to hold in anymore, pulled her close and rolled her over. As they broke apart, he stared at her lips, hungrily.

"Stop doing that Alicia or I won't be able to hold myself" His voice came out hoarse, hunkered and stressed. She smiled mischievously at him and kissed him. "I don't want you too." She took off her rob, giving him a feast for the eye, before he continued kissing and caressing her.

Eventually they both went to work, almost late. Wyder looked more in a position to not talk when he saw them together on the last floor and just looked over them. Kyle sighed, thanking God for the sermonless morning he got, thanks to Alicia. Maybe she wasn't that bad. Just maybe...

More stocks management were handled by Alicia, and while she attended to some meetings with the knowledge workers, Christina went into Kyle's office, upholding herself with more dignity than she portrayed. Kyle, noticing her as she was ushered into his office, continued to stare at the document in his hand.

"Morning mother." He greetedly coldly

"C'mon Kyle. I'm your mother. You can't greet me like a stranger or one of your staffs" Kyle sighed, dropping the file in his hand and looking up at her as she brought herself to a seat in front of him.

"Ok mother. How may I help you?"

"Can't I come see my own son who drove off on me angrily yesterday, and didn't sleep at home, doing God knows what, say-hi." Kyle smiled at Christina.

"Let's not turn the table in that direction. And I'd rather not remember the incident of yesterday so if you'll please state why you're here. And don't give me the bullshit that you just wanted to see me" Kyle raised with a questioning look. Christina sighed, as if being defeated and began.