CHAPTER NINE- LOVE AND PAIN

Kyle couldn't believe a word Alicia said on the phone. It didn't make any sense, at least not from his point of view. He decided he had to clear things up with her face to face and that she wasn't one to make such drastic decisions over phone calls when minutes ago they were just together. He reversed his car in the direction of her house planning his demanditory speech.
Shocked by the familiar sight of Lucas Smith's car, he parked afar off and walked towards her apartment. Getting into the house, he realised the door was not locked. He checked around and saw that the security system wasn't broken. He headed for Alicia's room and strange noises pulled him faster. As he opened the door, an image of Alica on top of Lucas naked played in his mind, and he closed his eyes imagining it was an illusion. Opening them again, he saw the same thing, an highly lost Lucas Smith in pleasure and an Alicia riding on him, giving him a ride of a lifetime. She turned around and saw Kyle, and froze. Lucas opened his eyes, and a smile creeped up on his face. Alicia looked away from him and Kyle walked out, not giving a damn about anything in his path.
As she attempted to get off Lucas, as he reached orgasm, he pulled her back, shocking her as he turned her over.
"You don't think we're done now, do you?" She threw him disgusted, hateful glare. "You are gonna enjoy this in every possible way whether you want to or not." She almost let out a yelp as he entered her deeply, thrusting to and fro into her. She made a conscious effort to make no moaning or scream sound as he went into her, deciding not to give him that satisfaction. But remembering how her sister's life depended on this one night being 'glorious', she faked the orgasm though not denying what she actually felt. For a man his age, no matter how much his sight disgusted her, she couldn't deny he was quite the man. Well built, structured in places as if he'd worked a lot when he was younger and had to maintain his fitness. Heck for a man in his fifties he was handsome.

Eventually he collapsed on her, exhausted in his own ecstasy. She pushed him off once she realized he was asleep and headed straight for the shower, dragging her naked body into it. She turned on the cold shower, and washed off all the dirt she felt. She fell in frustration, when every wash on her skin reminded her she couldn't wash away the filthy she felt inside. Her insides were exploding with pure disgust, and all she could do was cry, cry silently till there was no voice inside her. She stayed that way in the shower, minutes running into hours, until she felt the room brighten up with rays from outside. She summoned strength and courage and got up from the chair, peeping through the door to make sure he wasn't around. Not finding him in her bed gave her hope as she stepped out and went on to grab her towel, contemplating whether to wallow in her misery and the thoughts of loosing Kyle and her mother in one day, or go see sister and check up on her to see if she was still ok.
Either of her thoughts seemed pointless as she fell on her bed, loosing consciousness.

♢♢♢♢♢

Kyle slept in Renata's room, while she looked over him all through the night. He came home looking so distressed, so broken. He didn't say much. But she could make out it was Alicia. No woman made him look so broken. Guilt couldn't really do this much to a person. He's in love. She sighed nodding at the thoughts. He had spent so much time with her he'd learnt to love her. But this couldn't be happening. She wanted her brother to be happy, but not with that woman that'd done nothing but cause him pain.
Maybe it was a twin thing. They would get so badly hurt in love and still be hopeless enough to fall again.
Lance had gone back to the United kingdoms, and left things as they were before. She knew he'd promised no commitments but the rejection left a burn in her heart that kept on reminding her that she's was hopeless in love, and he had her eating from his palm. She'd tried to stand up to him. She wanted to tell him to his face to get lost and rot in hell. She wanted to show he was as much insignificant in her life as he made her feel. She wanted to show she didn't need him and could exist on fine without him. But she could never come close to tell him she hated him. Her life was already written down by Christina and Lance 'helpful' behaviour wasn't so helpful at all. Christina had promised her she could marry Lance if she could get him to propose but he didn't even come close to a relationship. He only wanted her in his bed whenever he felt distressed about some particular work he couldn't tell her of.