An Angel is back

"Sorry about the timing. I got..held up"

"It's ok. You look, different. Hotter." They both sat down at one of the tables in the cafe while Kyle took note of his surroundings.

"You too. You've grown bigger." He looked at her from her head to wherever the table showed her body up to. She seemed bigger, fatter than he'd remembered. It fitted her nicely, he thought, with the larger boobs and chubby face. But she still was still fat. He didn't have any problem with it though. She stared him, unable to decide if it was a complement or an insult. He wasn't smiling which wasn't much help. He actually smiled once since he arrived and she was wondering if she made a mistake calling him.

"I was with Dad and Mum in Columbia. But they said I was an independent woman who could fend for herself. So they sent me here without anything and no place to stay." She studied as his reaction didn't change. Then continued. "I don't have a place to go. I thought..."

"What do you want?"

"Do you know many good hotels I could bunk in? And sorry if it's too much to ask. But can you help me get a job? It's just...I thought as my good friend and since I was..Kayla's friend, you'd be able to help me." She looked with an eye open, waiting for a reply.

After a long thought, "mum wouldn't mind you staying with us. And I'm sure there'd be space for you in company." A smile that had already leaped into her face broadened and she got up and threw herself on him hugging him. It earned her getting thrown off abruptly. Kyle sighed. "I'm sorry. You jumped on me suddenly." He stood up and stretched a hand at her to help her up. She looked at him for a while before taking his hands and getting up, dusting her dress, and flashing smiles at other customers who saw them.

"Let's go?" Angela walked in front while Kyle sighed. "Angela wait."
She stopped and turned around to him. "Maybe I was a little drastic on the throwing you off." She sighed and smiled at him.

"Yea." She placed a small kiss on his lips and walked off before he could make any 'drastic'  reaction again. She helped herself into his black sub, and he entered the driver seat and he started the car while she looked at him.

"How was Columbia?"

●●●●●

Kella and mates were reordering the rooms while Christina hosted some of her book club members. Kella went into Christina and Wyder's room and placed some sheets on the bed. She looked around the room and went straight to the drawers. As she was about to open it, she heard the showers opened and turned around and saw a drenched Wyder.

"I'm sorry. I jsut came clean the room."

"It's ok Kella. Where's my wife?" He wiped the water off his hair with a towel.

"She's hosting some of her book club members downstairs. But I don't think they are staying long. Do you need something?" She went on to grab the sheets holding them before her

"No." He walked over to her. "Nothing you can give me. It's ok. When my son comes back, tell him I want to see him."

"Oh. You're not going to the office today, al..today?" She closed her mouth.

"Not feeling to good." Kella nodded and went straight out of the room, sighing as she closed the door.
"That was close. I have to be more careful"

She headed towards Kyle's room and walked past it, remembering his threat from earlier this morning. She shook her head and stuck her tongue out at his room and walked away, heading towards Renata room.