CHAPTER ELEVEN-DANGER LURKING

"Congratulations mam. You're two weeks pregnant." Two weeks! The words rang in Alicia's head as she collapsed into Kyle's arms, while he stared at the doctor, a sad smile appearing on his face. He'd giving into his fate. He loved the child either way. Having Lucas blood didn't make a difference. It only mean the child had a trace of his beloved Kayla's DNA in him, making him love the child more. He carried Alicia in his arms and took the prescriptions from the doctor, heading home. Not his home, hers, the only place he could call home at this point.
His love would have to be enough for her to pull through this, life. She'd been through enough. He would take away all her problems and pain, and add it to his. He only wanted her to have peace. She truly deserved it. He was responsible for all the pain in her life. He opened the door to her house, disabling the security system while she was in his arms before carrying her to her room and placing her gently on her bed.

Her eyes slowly opened as he helped her adjust on the bed, and he stared into them. Hope reflecting in her eyes as she stared at him. Few seconds later, tears strolled down her cheek as if she'd been hit with a memory. "It's his child Kyle. It's his child!" Screams erupted from as she couldn't control her frustration. So instead she tried to hurt herself, digging her nail into her skin and scratching, being stopped by Kyle before she could do more damage.

"Stop it." He trailed off calm, and she shaked her head, wanting to break free out of his hold. "Stop it Alicia" He tried again. "Stop it!!" He half yelled this time, demanditorily, making her calmer.

"You're stronger than this ok. You've been through a lot and you can pull through. But if you're gonna wallow in self pity and try to kill yourself again, I'm gonna walk out that door and never come back." That sounded horrible in his ears. He could never leave her alone, not when she was like this. He sighed looking at her as she bursted into tears, wrapping her arms around him, hugging him tightly. She didn't want to let go as she poured out her tears on him. Neither did he. "We're in this together ok?" She nodded as he stroked her hair, caressing it, while her cries grew weaker. She was a crying mess. How could he love her when she was like this.

"Omelets or baked bacon?"

"None?" She tried to dodge as she sat on the counter, working on some work on her tab while he prepared breakfast for them.

"You're not getting out of this one missy. The doctor said you have to eat, whether you want to or not, for the kid, and for me. I love meaty women," he winked at her as she glared at him.

"I'll be fine Kyle. Beside, I'm barely six weeks gone. It doesn't really matter."

"Yes it does. Or do you want to commit suicide again and leave me all alone in this world with depression as my only company?" Alicia knowing he'd guilt tripped her again into eating.

"Fine. I'll eat. Now please stop saying that. I love you Kyle, and I'll never leave you. I promise." He smiled at her and closed the pot, turning to her and putting his hand around her waist.

"That's more like it. I like my woman obedient and faithful, fulfilling every of my needs."

"Needs?" She stared at him weirdly with a smile on her face.

"Yea." He carried her off the counter wrapping her legs around his waist and he took her to the guest room. "Needs like..." He dropped her on the bed and kissed her, moving his hands down to her waist. "this" He tickled her and she rolled all over laughing, pretty sure she'd pee in her pants. When he felt she couldn't take it anymore he stopped, and she tried catching breathes, wanting to throw a glare at him but unable to as she was still recovering from the laughter crisis.

"I hate you.." She trailed off weakly.

"Of course you do." He put one hand on her waist, running it up as his other hand cupped her neck, bringing her closer to him as he kissed her. Her breathing almost seized as she returned every kiss, just as passionate, while her hands went up his chest that had been naked since he brought into the room. She felt every muscle every veins in his body harden as she caressed him, bringing her hands lower. Lightning sparked inside her as he attached his lips to hers again, after taking off her top. He took things slow, gently, as if she was a delicate egg that could be broken. He kissed her down to her breast, unhooking her bra and taking it off, leaving the bare chest for him in all their glory, as he grabbed one and attached the other to his mouth. He sucked on it like he'd only been waiting for the moment, causing her to moan, as his other hand went into her skirt and up her hips, caressing her butt.
He pulled off her skirt, and dipped his hands inside her pant, feeling the raw skin of her ass, full in its glory.