CHAPTER 3-GO!

A/N. Before I start I'd like to appreciate those who have read it so far. Thanks for your support. It has really encouraged me to continue writing. ✌✌ Also, I'm very new here and I don't know how to recommend or boosts the reads. I won't mind comments please😁. Yhanks☺😇.

Wedding bells ringing joyfully, white and red roses everyhere, the moment for so long awaited, is now here. Hosted by one of the big catholic churches, beautifully decorated to taste, the church glimmered with expressions of love as guest and family members walked into the church, taking note of the expensive treatment of the church.
Renata dressed as though she was competing with miss world for maid of honor in an expensive purple dress shimmering with gold speckles, a pair of gold heels, and a designer label's 2013 necklace, walked over to join Lance who was finely dressed in a brown suit with black shoes and his hair done neatly, interacting with some of the guest.

"Wow. You look, gorgeous". Renata smiled satisfactorily taking deep breathes.

"Thanks. But I don't want to take the spotlight from the bride. I wouldn't want to give her a run to her money".

"Relax. I don't think the groom wouldn't be interested in his twin till, forever. So you don't have to worry." She smiled at him.

"You look really good yourself. I don't know why I'm so anxious. It's not like it's my wedding"

"Maybe it's because your twin over there is about to have an heart attack from anxiety. Maybe it's a twin thing". Renata glared at Lance as he smiled back at her and she went over to join Kyle who was at the altar with their parents, dressed in an exquisite fine suit, making him appear more than usual hot, almost making Renata feel insecure. She smiled at him as he gladly moved over to her escaping the last minute lectures his parents were giving him
"You look amazing Kyle"

"Thanks. I got it from my twin. You're not feeling jealous of me now, are you?" He said, rubbing his palms hesitatingly. She glanced at him and smirked.

"If by jealous you mean, feeling a nervous freak as yourself, then no. I'm not jealous of that. Heck!! You're scaring me."

He smiled. "It's just the excitement. I wish I could shake it off."

"I'm sure once Kayla walks through that door, ready to join her life with yours, you'll feel better"

"Thanks Renata". He hugged her and kissed her on her forehead.
"Now please stop being nervous. You're transferring the anxiety to me". He smirked and moved back to his position. Lance came over to meet him and they exchanged couple of pleasantries before he headed back to his seat. Everyone got seated as the priest came into the church and the bridal chorus played, indicating the bride was around.

As the bride entered with Lucas walking arm in arm with her, Kyle almost melted on the spot, seeing a goddess side of her beauty he'd never seen. Her hair was packed and arrange so neatly, adorns with white roses. Her dress was so beautiful, it looked like it could cover the whole church if she spinned around once.
Every step she took closer, gave Kyle more confidence and anxiety and she smiled nervously and excitedly, almost trying to avoid his eyes. Renata smiled proudly at the shared looks between Kayla and Kyle and Lance nodded at his cousin who looked to him to support. Christina and Wyder were smiling overwhelmed by the happiness inside of them.
All eyes were on her and as she looked around, a flashy light cut her attention again and a wave of confusion passed through her. Finally getting to altar after what seemed like an eternity of walking, Lucas graciously handed her over to Kyle who in turn smiled at her as they faced the altar.
The priest trailed on with the ceremonial sermon while they both looked at each other, happiness and relief washing over them as they acknowledged the new life ahead for them. They were brought back to reality when the priest read out the vows and asked Kyle his question.
"Do you Kyle Martins take Kayla Smith to be you lawfully wedded wife...". The priest didn't get on to finish before a total blackout and when the lights came back on, boldly inscripted on the wall front in green was:GO! Kyle looked around trying to understand, and before he could comprehend it, he noticed. Kayla had disappeared.