An Angel is not an Angel

"Christina! Christina! Open this door." Kella screamed, hoping her cries would be heard by someone. "Someone! Anyone! You can't lock me down Mam Christina!!" Ignoring her pleas, Christina gave everyone strict instructions not to open the door until she said to. Skate and Angela made their way up to Skate's room as Christina made the declaration.

Keeping her head rested on the door while trying to figure a way out with creating suspicions, she heard the click of the door and rose up in excitement, positive someone finally heard her, but also keeping in mind it could be danger. The familiar faces of Angela and Skaye registered too late in her mind as Skate moved fast covering her mouth while Angela joyfully pressed her injured arm, putting her in a lot of distress. The bleeding from the hand became worse and Angela gave her a full smirk watching her in pain. 

"You can call this payback Kella, for all the troubles your annoying presence has caused." Angela walked over to the door locking it and smiling at Kella sheepishly. Kella shook her head vigorously, appealing to them to let her go while Skate held her neck firmly squeezing it slowly. He pressed harder giving no room for her to scream while she tried to breathe.

"Hurry up Skate. Just kill her!" Kella glared in Angela's direction in the middle of all this and gave Skate a give under, sending him to the floor while running towards the window, force opening it ready to jump. Before she could take the leap, Angela ran towards her as pushed her down as she jumped, altering the physics of her jump and making her land on the grass harshly.

Skate grabbing his pained self joined Angela at the window, both watching Kella lay on the grass without moving. Thensight of familiar woman being brought in by Kyle from the entrance sent Skate downstairs as fast as he could while Angela joined in, not liking the proximity between Kyle and the woman.

As Kyle and the lady with him stepped into the house, they were both greeted by the unwelcoming faces on Skate, Angela and Christina who had also seen him coming in with her.

"What is this woman doing in my house?!" Mia's head lifted up as she met some unfamiliar faces and one too familiar. "S..s.s...s..s" Skate smirked at her as she started to panic and fell into relapse.

"Get this woman, out of my house Kyle. I don't want mad people in my house. Take her to a mental hospital." Kyle ignored Christina's demands trying to get Mia back to order failingly. He led her out of the house feeling more frustrated than he'd felt, and found Kella crawl towards the window of her room weakly.

He looked away taking to the Mia to the car. Kella had in mind to climb back up before she'd be spotted by anyone. But the pain in her hand and the numb feeling on the other made it quite difficult. At least Skate and Angela must have taken her for dead, or badly injured so they wouldn't bother about her much.

Feeling like she was being lifted, and by strong arms, Kella found herself in the arms of Kyle as he placed her in the front seat of the car, while Mia laid at her back, lying down. Her eyes met his as he bulked her seat before she gave in to the darkness.

Opening her eyes to the light that pierced through, Kella found herself on a bed in an unfamiliar familiar room, and as her eyes roamed round the room, she saw the familiar figure of Kyle's body, sitted on the bed beside her, his hands folded in front of himself, staring holes into her eyes while she comprehend the state she was in. Studying Kyle's expression and immediately sensing an interrogation coming up, she shut her eyes close and turned to the other side, a reaction that caused pain to erupt all over her body.

"Hold still. It will sting but just for a while." The unfamiliar voice of the professional whom she imagined to be the doctor came through her ears.

"Sting? I'm on fire!" She managed to say while Kyle smirked, finding something amusing amidst the confusion he'd been experiencing. He doctor smiled at her injecting something she couldn't identify while Kyle's eyes remained on her, something she found rather too uncomfortable but couldn't help.