HIS RETURN

I've had a lot of conflicting issue with setting up some things so update hasn't been as usual. I'm sorry about that. And I'm also sorry that update would be on delay. Exams are coming up and would be over by February. I do hope I meet your expections.
Also, I've decide to update my mode of writing, not easy by the way. And I want to try things from P.O.V. I'll...try.

I've written drama all my life. Wattpad made me consider novels. I wouldn't try novels if it were hand written😊

☆☆

Christina's P.O.V

Christina was sure she would have to send Kella out of the house soon. She was sure there was something fishy going on about Kella that had t do with her son. And she was also sure Kella came into their lives for a purpose. She just didn't know what. And everything lately had been pointing to her being a whore. 

She never really fancied Angela but after she showed her a couple of things hidden in Kella's room like her diary which stated she wanted to seduce and marry Kyle for their fortune and she also had a picture of him in it, she figured Angela might be a better pick for Kyle, not that she would dare to think of pushing any other woman on him especially after all she did to him.

Christina Martins had more self-respect than that. And she wasn't ready to bring it down, for Kella or Angela. 

☆☆

Renata's P.O.V

It seemed drama always followed Kella. She only disappeared for three days and coming back last night, all attention fell on her again. Renata never really liked Angela's plan, more so because it gave Kella more attention than was initially planned. But Angela only seemed to be focused on getting Kyle, nothing else mattered. Including Renata's feeling of insecurity as the only daughter of the house. 

Screw the Martins household. She'd given up on caring a long a time ago. Now all she could do was live her life away from other's principles and shadows. And that's was she did, going to her boyfriend's house.
The drive to his house wasn't too long or too short. It was just short enough or long enough for her to put her mind together. Her family was a mess and she didn't want to be a part of them, especially after her father without her getting to tell him how much she loved him and would miss him. No matter how much she tried to keep the fact that he became useless as a father figure in life as a means of comfort, she couldn't help the tears that streamed down her face every time she remembered her childhood. And one particular period always remained blurry in her head. 

Kella's P.O.V

Sleep came easy for Kella that night. The next morning she woke feeling a bit unsure of what the day should look like. Something she never dared take so mellow. Her mind was trained to be structured and strategize, always having a plan or schedule for every minute, making her time almost inflexible.

But with the Martins, with the amount of principles and values they kept in the house, things had no structure, physically, and socially. Everyone was a huge pile of mess. And she had to endure their unstructured nature.

Dressed in a simple short yellow skirt, a blue top and a pair of black flats with her hair packed up in a bun, Kella strolled outside the house with a basket in her hand. Christina had given her a list of things to get and even though they'd not been on the best of terms recently, Christina still trusted her enough to do some shores, something Kella didn't count as a privileged but still had to pretend to. Going out, she locked eyes with Kyle who seemed dressed up for the gym. He goes to gym? She couldn't help asking herself. Well he beats those guys the other day. Makes sense. She nodded at herself when she came to the conclusion.