Chapter-9

Todoroki POV:

I started to see a light.. I must be waking up. I tried to move my hands but I can't. I realized I was tied to a chair. I looked around at my surroundings. It was dim but light enough I could see some things in the room. I heard footsteps coming towards me. The footsteps were coming up behind me. The noises stopped.

"Well, look at what we have here"

"Who are you?!" I could hear the footsteps again. They were walking around me. It was him... Shigaraki.

"Why am I here?" I asked with some anger in my voice.

"I'm going to ask you the same thing I asked Bakugo when you were first years, ok?" I already knew what he was gonna ask. If it's the whole getting kidnapped thing over again i'm gonna be annoyed.

"Your quirk is powerful and it would be a great addition to the league. You've also improved with your quirk so will you join?"

"No!" I yelled. It was louder than I intended but at least I was heard.

"I'm just gonna have to keep you here until you say yes then" Looks like it's actually the whole thing over again just with me instead of Bakugo. This is gonna be a long wait.

"You know before I kidnapped you I was about to do a favor for your dad but I think there's gonna be a change of plans" as he said that I got a little scared. Endeavor must really want to continue abusing me. To hire a villain?! Somebody he should be fighting not partnering up with.

"You're really stubborn, guess we'll just have to do this the hard way" He starts walking towards me. He starts reaching his hand out. Shit. I should just accept the fact that i'm gonna die. Unless I could find a way to escape but I can't. He was inches away. Then we both heard a loud noise making us both flinch. It caused him to pull away and walk towards the noise. Just moments later he's blasted back making a big thud when he hits the wall. It makes me realize how much space I have to fight... and Bakugo. I know it's him. He runs over to me to untie the ropes. God, I really am weak I couldn't escape from some stupid ropes. Endeavor was right.

Bakugo POV:

I wish he would at least text me. I'll just have to look for sketchy buildings. I should go to where I was taken when I got taken. I run to the base but there was nothing there. I looked over and saw this huge building tho. I ran over to it. There was only windows. No doors. I open one of the windows quietly. Thankfully it wasn't loud at all.

"No!" He has to be here. I've never heard todoroki yell that loud before. I looked back to close the windows and realized they were blocked off. I crawled quietly over to some boxes and hid behind them. It felt like I was on a mission. I need to focus on the situation.

"I'm just gonna have to keep you here until you say yes then" there was a long silence between the two. I need to think of a plan. Maybe I could do what I did when his dad almost killed him. I'll attack when something starts to happen.

"You know before I kidnapped you I was about to do a favor for your dad but I think there's gonna be a change of plans" I could see todoroki getting scared. He really hired a villain to get his son back? That stupid bastard.

"You're really stubborn, guess we'll just have to do this the hard way" Shit this is gonna be hard. If I blast him now i'll hit todoroki too. He's not far away from him. Todoroki doesn't look like he feels threatened or scared. I need to do something. I shouldn't have distracted myself thinking about why a hero would hire a villain for something. Wait. I pushed a box over making a somewhat loud noise. They both flinched. He's coming towards me now. I can blast him now! I blast him making him hit a wall. I ran over to todoroki and started untying the ropes.