Chapter-17

Todoroki POV:

I saw toga pull out a knife. A very sharp one to.
"This should be quick if you don't move" she said with a devilish smile forming on her face. She started to get closer. She got close enough to make contact with me. I started to feel a pain in my chest. I looked down to see a knife in my chest. It wasn't all the way in. The pain started to move across my chest. Right to left. I wanted to scream but i couldn't. I couldn't make any noise. No matter how hard i would try i can't. Only a few tears were let out.
"Hm, you seem pretty strong i don't think this is enough" she started another line under the one she just made but this time it was a deep cut. She stopped so she wouldn't hit my heart.
"I don't want you to die just yet" Katsuki needs to get here soon.

Bakugo POV:
I ran out the door and started heading to where we had our last fight. Before i got far I realized I should probably get a pro because last time was hell. I ran to recovery girl and asked her to get aizawa and other pro hero's if she could. Some pros showed up not long after and we drove off to their possible location.

baku
Are you doing ok?
delivered
Hello?!
delivered
Answer!
delivered

"We need to hurry!" I said kinda yelling. We started going faster and made it to the building. It hasn't burnt down? If shouto used blue fire that should've done damage. Wait... how are they still alive? I jumped out the car and rushed inside. The pros were able to catch up quickly. Right as we got in we saw dabi. He's definitely here. Aizawa started fighting dabi wich made it easy for the rest of us to rescue Shouto. It looks like he's the only villain. Everyone spilt up. I found a row of doors with about 5 doors. 3 of them were empty but the 4th has a whole bunch of chains. I opened the last door to see toga cutting shouto. I blasted her from the side trying not to hit sho. She hit the wall really hard. I went over and untied him and picked him up bridal style. There were 6 cuts on his chest. Each cut was deeper than the other. I felt so many emotions at once. Toga started running towards me so i blasted her again but she dodged. I was starting to get tired already. One of the pros hit toga sending her back into the wall.
"I'll take care of her, get to safety" I nodded and did as he said. I ran outside the building heading to the car but i was stopped. Shigaraki was standing in front of me. He started to reach his hand out but I was able to blast him. I ran towards the car getting in as quickly as I could. I'm being very stupid by doing this but i layer sho down in the back and threw the keys next to him. I closed the door locking him in the car and locking me out. He was half conscious so he should be able to unlock the door when i need it. I started fighting with shigaraki. Somebody started walking up behind him. It was spinner. This should be easy. Soon some of the pros stared walking out of the building and helped me.
time skip bc idk how to detail a fight:)
Police started showing up and took all of the villains that we fought. Sho unlocked the car for us. I got in quickly and picked sho up again. I needed to hold him. I didn't care about the seat belt or anything like that just him. We drove of to recovery girl. It only took 2mins but we were going way over the speed limit. I layed him down on the bed and sat in a chair next to him. I held his hand as i felt tears run down my face. I have him a small smile wich he returned before his eyes shut.
"I'm sorry but you'll have to wait outside while i do this. His wounds are pretty bad" I nodded and let go of his hand. I waited outside the room. I don't want to wait to see him. I have to now.
time skip againnnnnn
It's been a few hours now.
"You can come in but he's sleeping" I got up and walked in the room sitting in the chair I was in earlier. I held his hand again. He started to move. Soon opening his eyes.
"You doing ok?" I asked with a very gentle voice. He just nodded in response.
"I'm going to give you guys some time alone" with that recovery girl left leaving just us 2. He started to scoot over.
"lay with me" I got on the bed and wrapped my arms around him. He hurried his face in my chest.
"I'm sorry"
"For what? You saved me" he responded with.
"For not being there sooner" I started to tear up a little bit after saying that.
"You got there just in time. She could've done a lot more if you got there any later" he said trying to make me feel better. It kinda helped but i still feel bad.
"If you're tired you can sleep" I just nodded and closed my eyes. I knew he wasn't going to but I would take the opportunity. I finally fell into a deep sleep.

word count: 941
omllllllllll i'm tired now. Anyways I just started reading the manga for blue exorcist and found out the protagonists name is rin i- butttttttttttttt i'm clearly not gonna do daily posts anymore like once a week maybe? Ima go read my fanfics now baiiiii