15-Hope

"--What do you mean you don't have it?! How could you just not have it?! Did somebody toss it out?!"

Hizashi walked into Aizawa's room to see him yelling on the phone, All Might also stood in the room quietly.

He leaned over to the tall hero. "What's this about?," he asked, grabbing his attention.

"Not sure, I walked in only a few moments before you."

"Useless!," he shouted before throwing the device onto his desk and groaning loudly, running his hand angrily through his hair.

"Um, Shouta?"

"What?!," he snapped before realizing who was in the room with him.

"What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"No! No, dammit.. It was some drug that made Midoriya act against us and we had a blood sample from that night but- I don't even know! It's ridiculous!"

~oOo~

Midoriya sat in his room with a notebook and pen in his lap. He wrote down all that he knew to be actually true, he's a hero, a good person, went to UA, not a killer, fifteen, admired All Might. He was sure to record all that Bakugou had told him and all that he immediately remembered, leaving out no details.

This is how I'll have to survive, he told himself as he read over the details.

The door flew open, making the small boy jump. "It's time for dinner," Tomura grumbled.

Midoriya shivered; since they all found out he stopped taking the pills, the atmosphere in the entire place has shifted. None of the villains are keeping up a facade anymore, there's no reason for them to pretend to be nice to him. It made his eyes well up with tears, hearing the harsh venom in his tone, seeing the scowl on his and the others face's.

He gently closed the notebook and got out of his seat, quietly following behind Tomura and sitting at the corner of the dinner table. He sat quietly, glancing around every once in a while, flinching at the slightest movement and waiting to be served.

Dabi stepped into the room and took the seat between Izuku and the other villains. The boy gasped when he saw Dabi passing him a folded paper under the table, he looked up to the villain with hope as he started getting his own food.

Midoriya took the paper and unfolded it.

You're going to be okay. I'm not a bad guy, okay. I'll explain it to you later tonight, for now just eat and don't piss anyone off. I promise you'll be safe.

-Dabi