*1*

Jisung and Felix are best friends and were going to start in college and live in the dorms. They have been friends since they were 8 and are really close. Neither has ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend but it didn't matter to any of them.

"I really hope we will get good roommates," Jisung said to the boy walking next to him. His best friend Felix.

"Yeah I hope so too" Felix answered. They were walking towards the entrance of their new college and went inside. They were both amazed by the looks of the college. They knew they had to wait before they got to know their rooms. They finally got their rooms and saw they had rooms next to each other.

"Hey look! We have dorms next to each other!" Jisung said happy and made a little jump in his place. Felix chuckled a bit by the action and started to walk towards his dorm. Jisung got to his dorm first and got in letting Felix walk alone the rest of the way to his.

He stood in front of a wooden door and nervous about going in. He had many thoughts in his head about how his roommate would be. He hoped for someone nice, but he didn't know yet. He opened the door and saw the kitchen and the table and 3 doors. One to the bathroom and 2 rooms. He could see someone was already here because their shoes were already at the entrance. He slowly walked in and saw no one. He peaked in one of the rooms and saw it was empty. He decided he would drop his things off here because he got to go back to Jisung and explore the rest of the college.

Felix went out of his new room after unpacking a bit and was shocked by what he saw. He saw a guy wet with drops of water running down at his body and down his defined abs. Felix was shocked about the body standing in front of him and quickly turned around.

"Eeh... S-sorry" Felix stuttered out and gazed down and started to walk towards the door out.

"Its okay I'm Minho," The boy said to Felix and taking his wrist to stop him before holding his arm out to shake his hand. Felix nervously pulled his hand towards the others, but it was shaking a lot and him being shirtless didn't help on it. Felix tried his best not to look at his body.

"Hello Im F-felix your roommate. I g-gotta go see my friend," Felix stuttered out before quickly turning around and out of the door. He got mad at himself for stuttering in front of his new roommate, but he couldn't help it.

"So how is your roommate?" Jisung asked the other boy. It was first now Felix realized he hadn't even looked at his roommates face only his body.

"Idk I just briefly met him before I went to you," Felix answered. He didn't want Jisung to know how he stuttered because he was shirtless, and he didn't even see his face. He was a bit embarrassed by the interaction they had but shrugged it off as best he could when him and Jisung was eating in the cafeteria.

Sooooo a new book and I hope you all will like it!

Have a nice day and I love u all <3