*2*

Jisung and Felix was walking back towards the dorms. Jisung said Felix could join him and meet his roommate. They went inside and Felix saw a brunette boy.

"Hi I'm Felix. I'm friends with Jisung," Felix said and made a little wave the other replied to before he spoke.

"Hi, I'm Seungmin," The boy said and continued sorting his clothes.

Jisung and Felix separated, and Felix started walking back to his own dorm. He did hope that Minho still was there so he could finally get to see his face. Right now, all he can think of when he thinks of Minho is his body, which was strange for Felix, but he chose to ignore it. He got to the door and opened it up and got in.

Walking in the kitchen he saw his Minho eating at the table. Minho looked up and got eye contact with Felix. Felix didn't know what happened but, in that moment, he couldn't look away. He got lost in those beautiful eyes. Minho noticed that even after he began to eat again Felix just stood there lost.

"Felix?" Minho asked and waved his hand in front of his face, making the smaller finally out of his gaze and back to reality.

"Oh s-sorry I just got lost a bit" Felix said and tried to smile it off but on inside embarrassed that he stuttered again. He didn't know what Minho did to him to make him stutter so much. Felix went to his own room and laid down on his bed, slowly falling asleep. He slept early because he got a lot to do the next day. He needed to meet so many new people and faces and names.

Felix has always been okay as socializing, but it was hard for Jisung, so he had to help him through it.

Double update since it's a new book 😊

Have a nice day

I love u all <3