*14*

Felix kept eye contact with the older as he started to move his hand along the older's hard member. He didn't know what went through his head in that moment his body just moved by itself. He didn't even notice someone coming in through the door before he could hear someone coughing a bit.

"Soooo.... I wanted to say that you should lock the door," Chan said to the boys who suddenly flew apart as the heard the older speak making Felix tumble down on to the cold hard floor. Chan just stood there and chuckled over the situation. He didn't know what happened before he came in but honestly didn't want to either. Chan just left right after his announcement.

Minho looked down at the younger who still was on the floor.

"Shall we continue?" Minho asked teasingly to the smaller who was now coming back up from the floor.

"No! And we will never ever talk about this! Understood?!" Felix madly replied to the older who just pouted as a response and laid back down. Minho was of course disappointed that Chan had to ruin his moment with Felix and now Felix didn't want to anymore.

Felix just laid down keeping his distance with the older. Of course, he wanted to keep going but he had to control himself. He didn't want to end up as one of his victims. He really hoped that Chan wouldn't tell their friends what happened if he saw it. Felix's mind was filled with worry as he drifted off to sleep next to a bit sad Minho.

Hey everyone

Sorry for not have updated for a while have been busy

I hope you all have a nice day

I love u <3