*17*

Felix woke up and then remembered what happened yesterday. He still couldn't believe he and Minho kissed! He slowly got up and dressed before going to the kitchen. He hoped that he wouldn't meet Minho and hoped that he wouldn't have to discuss this again with him ever. Even if he had a crush on him, he was still a fuckboy and could just drop him whenever he wanted.

When he got out in the kitchen, he noticed no Minho to his joy. He got over to the kitchen table and took some fruit to eat as he walked over to the other table and to sit. He was about to sit when he noticed his roommate a few meters away with a smirk on his face staring at him.

"Good morning cutie," Minho said as he himself walked over to get something to eat. This made the younger tense up and making his heartbeat increase.

"Good morning fuckboy," he simply blurted out that made the older turn around and making a fake hurt expression before getting closer to the younger.

"Feisty. I like it," he said smirking really close to the younger who looked shocked up at him. He got closer and closer and soon were inches apart with the other's face. Felix could feel the older's hot breath on his skin making him feel a shiver through his spine.

Out of nowhere, Minho crashed his lips against Felix's. Felix widened his eyes in shock but soon melted under the touch and slowly started kissing back. It was getting gradually more and more messy and greedy as Minho started going further down the younger's jaw and afterwards neck. Felix wanted to say stop and no, but it felt too good. All he could do was letting out small groans and moans. Minho kept going on his neck and before he knew it, he had placed some fresh hickeys on his neck.

Not after long the older broke apart again looking at the younger's eyes. It didn't surprise Felix when he saw lust in his eyes, but it was also like there was something else. Something under the lust but he didn't know what it was.

"Do you want to go further?" The older said breaking the younger out of his trance and back to reality. He quickly got up and started to take his things.

"No no no. Definitely no!" He shouted before he left the dorm leaving a chuckling older.

"What are you doing to me...."

Hey everyone

Wow. This has been so long since I last updated here. I spent all my time to finish my other ff and I did so now I am back here and will finish this one too. I don't think this will be so long since I am not that interested in this ship and I don't really love this plot so much, but either way will still finish it.

I hope you have a nice day

I love you all <3