*16*

After breakfast the boys went to their own place. Minho insisted to drive Felix to their dorm even though Felix said he could walk, but of course, Minho convinced Felix that he should drive him home. The drive home was a bit awkward. The air was filled with tension as Felix still was embarrassed and nervous from the scene Minho made earlier that day.

The drive wasn't long before they returned home at their dorm and Felix just jumped into his bed. He laid there and suddenly remembered the scene from earlier again making the dusted pink shade rise in his cheeks.

"Minho why did you do that?" Felix asked the older who now faced the boy and just smirked at him walking a bit closer. Felix got a bit nervous and intimidated, so he slowly crawled backwards on his bed until his back hit the bedframe. The younger could see the other slowly crawling onto the bed making him tension up and his heartbeat going even faster.

"Why are you asking? Don't you like when I tease you?" Minho said in a low sexy tone making Felix feel a shiver going through his body. Minho got closer and closer while Felix got more and more anxious. Minho got so close their faces were inches apart, but Felix was too nervous to even look at the older.

Minho slowly lifted Felix's head up by his chin making him face to face with the nervous younger who just felt his heart skip a beat as he noticed how close their faces were. Minho just stared deep into the youngers eyes and slowly begun to shift his eyes from his eyes to his lips. As Minho saw that the younger didn't try to move away, he took that as his sign. He slowly got closer and closer until their lips met in a sweet and soft kiss.

Felix froze as he felt the older's soft lips on his own, but it soon turned into pleasure as he relaxed a bit more and started to kiss back. He hasn't kissed anyone before, so he didn't really know what to do but tried his best as the boys kept on kissing with Minho taking the lead. They first departed as they went out of breath and breathed deeply again looking into each other's eyes. Felix quickly cut the eye contact as he realized what just had happened. He just kissed the guy he said he wouldn't fall in love with. The fuckboy that was his roommate.

Minho just looked at the embarrassed and blushing younger and ruffled his hair as he chuckled and crawled off the bed leaving a shocked and confused younger behind on his bed. Minho picked up some clothes as he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Hey everyone

I hope you liked today's chapter

I hope you have a nice day

I <3 you all