*13*

Minho felt his heartbeat raise when he saw the younger in his oversized shirt. He looked so hot and cute in that. Felix could feel the older just stare at him when he went his way over to the bed and under the covers. Surprisingly Minho didn't say anything and this made Felix a little worried. Was this a bad decision? Did he make Minho uncomfortable? Those were some of the thoughts he was having.

After a while Minho decided he would try to tease the younger a bit more. He slowly got closer to the younger who had his back facing his way. He got closer and closer until they were inches away when he wrapped his arm around the younger and moving him up to his chest so they were cuddling.

Felix wanted to object but the warm feeling of the older on his back made him feel a little safe and therefore just let it happen.

They just were like that for a while but Felix was having a hard time sleeping so he was moving a lot also touching the older's member a little which of course Minho had already noticed and tried as much as possible to not get hard by the friction.

Felix was still moving around a bit and he suddenly felt something poking his butt a little. First he was shocked and thought it was Minho hand or something but then he felt the thing grow bigger and he decided to ask the older.
"Minho what is poking me right now?" He asked very low not to being too loud since they were tired.
"You know moving around like that and touching my dick with your butt all the time. That is really hard not to get turned on by." He answered lowly and almost emotionless like it was nothing but for Felix it meant a lot. He didn't know what his body was doing in that moment but he just let his body do it.

Felix after that turned around facing the older. He looked up at the older that had his eyes closed and slowly crept his hand lower and lower until he could feel his hand touch the older's hard member. He could see Minho open his eyes in shock when he felt the touch and got eye contact with the younger who just innocently looked up back at him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Minho asked a bit teasingly to the younger who didn't remove his hand.

Hey everyone
I wondered if any of you guys are going to one of stray kids concerts since I'm thinking about going to the one in Berlin.

I hope you have a nice day
I love u all💜