Ruby Rose

It was dark and the streets were empty, a group of man were walking towards a dust shop called "From Dust till Dawn," the men walk in. A red haired man in white suit and hat, approached the store owner.

Crime boss: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop this late? One of the henchmen pulled out a gun and pointed it at the shop owner, causing the old man to raise his arms.

Old man: Please just take my lein and leave!

Crime boss: shhhhh, calm down, we're not here for the money *turns to henchman * grab the dust. The men began to steal the dust from the store. As one henchman noticed a girl and boy in the back of the store reading magazines. The henchman pulls out a red sword and began to walk towards them.

Henchman: Alright kids, put your hands where I can see 'em. However they couldn't hear them as both of them had their headphones on, while listening to music on blast, the girl with black hair with red tops, and silver eyes as well a red hood, was listing to 'this will be the day' while the boy with black hair and orange eyes, with black hoodies and Jean's with dorsal plates sticking out his back and tail out of his pants, was listening to 'emperor new clothes.' Teh girl in red is named Ruby Rose, and her brother is named Gojira Rose

Henchmen: Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something !? He grab the two kids by the shoulders turning them around

Henchmen: Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something !? He grab the two kids by the shoulders turning them around. He points to his ears signaling to take of the head phones which both of them do.

Ruby: Yes?

Henchman: I said, put you hands in the air, now!

Ruby: Are you...

Gojira: Robbing us?

Henchman: Yes!

Ruby/Gojira: oh.
The two teenagers narrowed their eyes at the man. Back in front of the store, the henchman from earlier crashes into the wall with a trail of blue smoke coming off from his chest. A henchman tries to attack them however he is kicked out through the window by Ruby. Gojira jumped through the window and pulled out his black katana, as ruby pulled out her crescent rose.