The shining Beacon

Gojira walked over to the boy who was currently hunched over a garbage can, and began to pat the guy's back.

Gojira: Hey man... you Alright?

???: y-yeah... I'll be fine when we landz thanks for asking though... what's your name?

Gojira: Gojira, my name is Gojira Rose, but my friends just call me Goji? And yours?

???: Jaune arc, short sweet slip of the tongue, ladies love it!

Gojira: Do they?

Jaune: E-Eventually, they will! The blonde rubbed his nape nervously, the bullhead began to shift, signaling it's about to land.

Gojira: we're gonna land in a bit, so it's best I'd you just let everything out soon okay? I'll be next to you the whole time okay?

Timeskip

After the bullhead landed Jayne immediately threw up in a trash can that was outside of the landing area. After Jaune calmed down the two continued walking, until they heard an explosion in the distance.

Jaune: what was that?

Gojira: I swear to oum, if Yang or Ruby broke something already. Gojira just sigh. At the fact they cant go one minute without hin before something bad happens.

Jaune: who's Ruby and Yang? Girlfriends?

Gojira: No they're my sisters, they tend to get in alot of trouble when I'm not around so yeah... let's just check it out. The two walked over to the source of the sound and just saw Ruby lying on the ground.

Jaune: hey, I'm Jaune.

Ruby: Ruby... Jaune grabbed her hand and helped her up.

Gojira: hey sis... what did do now?

Ruby: I just exploded...

Gojira: *sigh*why am I not surprised.

Jaune: so this is your sister?

Gojira: yep.

Ruby: aren't you the guy who threw up on the ship?

Tiny timeskip

The trio were currently walking around campus, with the current topic being...

Jaune: look all I'm saying motion sickness is much more of a problem then people let on.

Ruby: sorry vomit boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: oh yeah what if I called you crater face?

Ruby: Hey, that explosion was an accident.

Jaune: well the names jaune arc, short sweet,rolls of the tongue the ladies love it.

Ruby: do they.

Jaune: no... not yet. Gojira would stop this awkward conversation, but he's currently enjoy it too much, but the silence is broken when she brings up a new topic.

Ruby: so I got this thing. Ruby pulls out crescent rose, and unfolds it, slamming the blade into the ground.

Jaune: wow, is that a scythe?

Ruby: it's also a customizable, high impact velocity sniper rifile.

Jaune:??

Gojira: Its also a gun.

Jaune: oh that's cool!

Ruby: so what you got?

Jaune:oh... I ugh got this sword. Jaune unsheathed his sword and shows it to his friends. Yeah I got a shield too! He says turning his sheath into a white and gold shield.

Ruby: oh, what do they do? She pressed the shield causing it to bounce around as jaune struggles to catch it.

Jaune: uh it gets smaller. So when I get tired carrying it. I could just put it away.

Gojira: but,  doesn't weigh the same?

Jaune: yeah...

Gojira: well anyway she's about of a dork when It comes to weapons. Sometimes i feel like she went a bit overboard when she made that.

Jaune: wait she made that !?

Ruby: Yeah all students at signal make their own weapons didn't you make yours?

Jaune: it's a hand-me-down, my great great grandfather used it in the great war.

Ruby: sounds more like family heirloom to me!

Gojira: I like it, not many people have any appreciation for the classics these days.

Jaune: yeah the classics. Anyway goji what's your weapon?

Gojira: oh yeah if course, I got this.
Gojira unsheathed his katana and showed it to them. Actually jaune, I guess I'm like you, this actually was a hand-me-down from my mother. It dosen't have any special abilities but what makes it special is what it's made of.

Jaune: made of what?

Gojira: first let me explain what I am, I'm a godzilla faunus, I have the ability to shoot what I call an atomic breath, and nuclear pulses, but one major special ability is transformation,  I can't do it now as it would be too dangerous,  but basically I turn into a giant monster. So most my powers come from my genetics, I barely have an aura, and I have no semblance. But anyway my mom is similar to me. And because she can't transform all the time she needed a reliable weapon, so what's the strongest material she could use? She used her scales, she was able to get a giant scale and mold it into a blade like shape, so because it's this size I never have to worry about it breaking,  because if it could take three missles point blank, then I think this could kill an ursa. He explained to them. He then sheaths his Sword , and puts it to his side.

Jaune: hey goji, I actually wanted to know why did you help me back there, you know when I was sick? Everyone was just grossed out by me?

Gojira: because what my dad use to say, 'be kind, no matter how difficult it can be, be kind, never let anger or sadness take you and be kind.' So that's what I did, I wanted to be kind and keep his mentality, so I wanted to help you. Well anyway we should head inside the speed h soild happen soon. So where do we go jaune?

Jaune: me? I was following ruby.

Ruby: I was following big bro.

Gojira: aw crap baskets.