Family feud

Over in Vale, Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY ,CDRL as well as some teachers were all trying to hold off the Grimm that had breached Vale. Team RWBY were dealing with a pack of Beowolfs, JNPR a few ursas, CFVY and CDRL two Deathstalkers.

Jaune: Where's Goji and his team?!

Ruby: I- *slash* -dont know!

Blake: They should've been called back right?! Blake yelled as she decapitated a beowolf.

Pyrrha: They'll be here. I know it!

On cue, a large portal opened up, all the grimm in the area began to shift their focus over to it and began to charge the portal... it was until blue and yellow lights began to mow down the horde. Some of the grim that started behind fighting the rest of the huntsmen and huntresses in training, started to be attack by a flying fuanus.

Nora: Heck yeah team GAMM is here!

Miya began to cut down multiple beowolfs with her scythe as Maria would decapitate the ursas with her daggers as she flies by. Over with Anna and Gojira the two were blasting down Grimm with their energy attacks. Gojira cleared them a path so they can make it over to the other teams. Once they made it over to teams RWBY and JNPR, gojira was shoulder to shoulder with Ruby who was shooting down grimms. Once she finished her turned to her boyfriend and gave him a bone crushing hug.

Ruby: Goji! Where were you!?

Gojira: It's good to see you too Ruby. And Ozpin send us to a private mission, we failed to do the main objective, but at least we took down a whole section of the white fang.

Yang: we're just glad you guys are safe and that you guys came. Now were almost clear of Grimm, Professor Goodwitch prepared the wall already!

Gojira: Good one problem done, one more to go.

Weiss: Wait, what do you mean by that? Before Gojira could answer, maria yells out something.

Maria: Astrid is here!

Everyone looks up to see Astrid in her crystalized flying form. Just then her crystals on her body began to grow, her skin began to turn scaly and dark blue. Everyone was blinded by a large white light, that was followed by a loud boom. Once the dust cleared all the teams looked around to see all the grimm have turned to dust, but they all look up to see multiple tower like crystals around vale.

Ruby: W-What just happened?!

Everyone freezes as they hear a loud roar, they turn to see a giant crater on the ocean edge of Vale, with many crystals of many colors pulsing and in the middle of the crater was Astrid in her Kaiju form.