The Hunt pt 1

Gojira had just woke up he looked over at his Teammates/ Girlfriends to see them all still asleep. He picked up his scroll and checked the time to see a text message from Ozpin?

He sat up on his bed to read the text over. He put his scroll away and decided to wake up one of the heaviest sleepers her ever met ,second to his mom Summer, first. He walked over to Anna's bed and kelt down next to her.

Gojira: Anna? He nudged her slowly, noise apparently does nothing to wake her up, the only way, is to physically move her.

Anna: hm? Goji?

Gojira: Hey hun...

She blushes by this.

Gojira: sorry, but Ozpin wants us to meet him at his office. Could you help me wake up the rest of the girls?

Anna: Of course I'll wake up Miya, you're already next to Maria after all. Anna gets out of her bed and began to walks to Miya, right after she grabbed a pillow and put agienst her chest. Gojira chuckled knowing why she needs it. Gojira moves over to the sleeping mothra faunus. He was about tobw a ke her up until she was woken by a loud thud in the room. Miya had just punched Anna right in the chest, thankfully protected by the larger pillow, causing the blondie to fall back and hit Gojira's bed, which is what caused the loud thud. It was so loud Maria screamed as she woke up, she was sweating and had tears going down her face, the Gojira noticed the biggest red flag, her wings were glowing red.

Gojira: Maria what's wrong?! Maria jumps out of her bed and latches her arms around Gojira's neck. Gojira felt her shake as his shoulders began to be drenched in tears. He would remember when Ruby used to have nightmares, and he began to do the same process, with him first returning her a hug. Hey... hey it's okay, I'm here...

Maria: *sniff*T-three he-heads... *sniff* G-Grimm queen, will, wake him. I-I-

Gojira: Maria? What are you talking about?

Maria looks up at her lover before burying her head into his chest.

Anna: ... A ghidorah?

Everyone looks at Anna.

Miya: What?

Gojira: Anna? It's just a dream maybe she-

Maria: It was a Ghidorah.

Gojira looked a Anna who was frozen in place.

Anna: I-I could look into her memories. And see what happens later... but you said Ozpin needed us right?

Gojira: Yeah... let's get ready. The girls nod and began to put on their gear. They began to head up to Ozpin's office. Once they arrived they showed up to see Ironwood and Ozpin mid conversation.

Ironwood: They were here... Ozpin, they were here!

Ironwood angrily slams his fist against Ozpin's desk.

Glynda: We're very much aware of that! Thank you, James.

Ironwood: Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!

Gojira: Who's here?

Ironwood turns to see Team GAMM walk into the room.