Extracurricular

Currently all the teams were watching Phyrra mop the floor with team CDRL in Goodwitch's class. Goodwitch then walked onto the battlefield from behind Cardin who clutches his ribs.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot.

Cardin then collapses.

Glynda: Well done, Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match. Glynda looks around at the observing students. Any volunteers? Ms. Belladonna? You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you -

Mercury raises his hand.

Mercury: I'll do it.

Glynda: Mercury, is it? Very well, let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I wanna fight... him.

Mercury points to Gojira, who's chest is wrapped in bandages.

Gojira: me?

Glynda: I'm afraid Mr Rose has just got out of the infirmary, and hasn't fully recovered. I recommend you choose another partner.

Gojira: No, it's fine! I'd be happy to oblige.

The two walk down to the arena,Gojira was stretching carefully to be sure to not hurt his chest. All while Mercury seems to be sizing him up. Gojira was about to unsheathed his sword until he notices something.

Gojira: No weapons?

Mercury: Don't need any.

Gojira: Alright same here. Gojira tossed his katana over to side.

The match starts when Mercury goes to make the first move, only to be knocked back by Gojira's tail. He recovers quickly and does a barrage of kicks at Gojira who would blocked them using his forearms.

Ruby turns to Emerald who's sitting behind her.

Ruby: Hey your friend's doing really good.

Emerald gives a fake smile and rolls her eyes, once ruby turns around.

Emerald: 'I have no idea what Astrid and cinder see in that faunus. So he has spines and a tail. Weird but that's not special...' her thoughts are interrupted however when Mercury lands a hard hit on Gojira's chest, not destroying his aura, but it definitely hurt Gojira alot as Gojiras eyes began to glow blue as well as his back. Mercury goes to kick him agian, but Gojira blocked it and heard what sounded like metal from the impact. Gojira quickly shook it off and knocked him back getting ready to fire an atomic breath, right when he was about to fire Mercury says something.

Mercury: I forfeit.

Gojira immediately turns his beam to the ceiling, due to being unable to stop it. Gojira looked at Mercury confused, and angrily.