The mission

Team GAMM went down to vale by taking a bullhead. Apparently Anna's portals could only take them so far. As they walk through vale, Maria was trying to use her aura sensing abilities, from her mothra side, but she wasn't able to pinpoint any energy that's similar to Goji's yet. Anna was being carried by Gojira as her eyes were glowing as she was using her invisible ghidorah heads to search for anything odd. So that causes her to be blind in her current body till she swaps perspective. Miya was looking through her scroll to see if anything odd happens, and Gojira is trying to uses his sense of smell for any Godzilla faunus scent. However he wouldn't sense anything as he's too distracted by the thought of there being another Godzilla faunus, and this didn't go unnoticed.

Maria: Goji?

Gojira: Yeah? He replies not looking at her.

Maria: Are you okay? You've been kind of... spaced out since when we were.un Ozpin's office.

Gojira: I'm fine. Let's just worry about the mission.

Miya: we are, you're part of this mission remember? So what's wrong? And don't lie to us.

Gojira: *sigh* All my life I thought I was the only one. The last of my race, next thing I know. There's a possibility there's one left, but that they might also be my enemy. So imagine that, you find out your not alone, only to have to fight them later.

Miya: Yeah I guess that would suck... she says as she imagined it happened to her with a muto faunus.

Maria: Maybe they aren't your enemy? You're the last two, so you guys wouldn't want to hurt each other! I'm sure we can go through this!

Gojira smiles at his mothra queen and kisses her on the cheek resulting in her turning as red as Miya's gloves. The four continued to go down the street until they heard an explosion in the distance. Gojira gets a call on his scroll, which he ask for Miya to answer. Miya's eyes open wide before ending the call.

Miya: It's team RWBY, they went after Torchwick who is currently in a mech.

Anna's eyes stopped glowing, she looked up to see Gojira holding her, she grew a slight blush before shaking it off and poking his chest.

Anna: Goji let me down.

He nods and as she got off of Goji's arms, she opened a portal.

Anna: I found them! They're near an abandoned warehouse! The four step through the portal to see Team RWBY attacking a mech. The mech was about to swing at the mech until it was stuck in place, only to see three Ghidorah heads holding it back.

Torchwick: What the hell is going on?!

Gojira: Sup red head! Gojira said as he stood infront of the mech. Miya then released a focused EMP only shutting off the mech.

RWBY: Goji?!

Gojira: Hey guys, hold up a second let me finish this.

Gojira's back begins to light up as he charged up for an atomic breath, once he realised it he fired onto the mechs chest causing it to crash into the warehouse, with metal flying everywhere. Torchwick got out of the mech and looked down at the huntresses and huntsman in training.

Roman: Ladies, boy, Ice Queen...

Weiss: Hey!