Forever Fall

Team JNPR (except Jaune) were sitting in their rooms as Anna and Gojira walks in to talk to them.

Nora: How come Jaune gets home so late?

Ren: He's become rather scarce since he started fraternizing with Cardin.

Nora: That's weird... Doesn't he know we have a field trip tomorrow? We need our rest! She proclaims this while twirling in midair so her back hits the covers.

Pyrrha: *angrily* I'm sure our leader knows exactly what he's doing.

Nora and Ren exchange glances, not knowing that Jaune himself is looking in through the crack of the door.

Nora: "Mmmm... I guess so."

Gojira: I'm still not sure if he would do that by choice. After all why hang out with a bull who never changes their ways... unless they want something.

Anna: Phyrra you were talking to him last night, what happened? Perhaps we can of assistance?

Phyrra: ... I'm not allowed to say...

Anna: then dont say it. I'll know...

Gojira: No Anna, even if it's for the great or good, you can't, not without her consent.

Everyone raised their eyebrows, wondering what they're talking about.

Phyrra: What are you guys talking about?

Anna: I'm not a human I'm a faunus. She begins to materialize her features agian. My features are hidden from my semblance, but I'm mostly a special kind of faunus a Ghidorah faunus, they have the abilities to in general read minds, for me however I can see memories of a person. However I dont do it, unless I know someone isn't going to talk. Also Gojira is still mad at me for using it kn him so I'm on probation from using it for the month, unless I have someone's permission.

Nora: Oh my god you're a fortune teller!

Anna: ah... sure

Gojira: Don't worry, you dont have to tell us. It's just were worried for the guy, I cant shake the feeling he's being forced into this.

Jaune hangs his head and closes the door, just as a voice interrupts his thoughts.

Ruby: Hey, Jaune! This Startled him greatly, Jaune turns around to see her in her pajamas, and she giggles at his reaction. Long time, no see! Did you lock yourself out again?

Jaune: Oh, uh, nope! Got it!

Ruby: So! Where have you been lately?

Jaune: I, uh... he tries to come up with something, but just sighs and lowers his head. I messed up. I did something I shouldn't have, and now Cardin has me on a leash, and Pyrrha won't even talk to me, and... *breathes heavily through his nose* I'm starting to think coming to this school was a bad idea. Presses his back to his team's door and slides down to the floor in depression. I'm a failure.