The First Day

After everyone were assigned teams, everyone headed to their new dorms. Luckily Team GAMM were neighbors with both Team RWBY and Team JNPR. So finding their dorm was much easier. The group four walked into their new dorms. Once they got in they immediately began to pick beds. With there being a blue sheet bed at the far left side of the room, a gold on the far right side if the room, a black bed a few feet next to the blue bed, and a white bed a few feet next to the gold bed.

Gojira: Alright I guess everyone pick a bed.i call dibs on the blue one.

Miya: I'll take the black bed.

Anna: I'll take the golden one.

Maria: I- I guess I'll take the white one.

The four were about to go to sleep until, Miya remembered something.

Miya: Goji, do you mind standing outside for a sec?

Gojira: hm? Yeah of course sorry. Gojira then walks outside of the room. Anna and maria look at Miya expecting an explanation on why she did that.

Maria: um, Miya why did you tell him to leave?

Miya: Are you seriously asking why? We were all about to change and we forgot that he was here. And if we didn't he might of peeked at us!

Maria: But I dont think he's that type of guy?  He's a gentleman, the first night we met we slept next to each other and he didn't try anything.

Anna: he seems mature enough not to do that.

Miya: I just think we should set some ground rules before we start actually living together. That's all.

Anna: Alright, let's call him in. However, we should change first.

Maria walks over to the door and let's Gojira back in.

Miya: Okay Goji, some ground rules when we're going to change you change in the bathroom, you cannot come out until we tell you we're done. Secondly, if you want to come into the room, be sure to knock first. Third, don't do anything... weird. And lastly do not go through our stuff.

She tells him, Gojira just tilts his head.

Gojira: You guys are aware I lived with two sisters all my life and I had to share a room with them? So I already know those rules.

Maria: see I told you he isn't that type of guy!

Miya was as red as her gloves from the embarrassment of this whole conversation. While Maria and anna lightly giggle. Gojira just sits on hi bead and looks over at his partner.

Gojira: ... But I understand why you had to clarify it, we've never met before. So you had perfectly good reason to be skeptical.

Miya: *mutters* thanks...

Gojira: anyway anything else you guys wanna say before we go to sleep?

Anna: ah yes, thanks for reminding me. You said your name is Gojira Rose, correct?

Gojira: Yep.

Anna: so then why did professor Ozpin say your name was Serizawa?

Gojira: He takes a deep breath and looks at them with a serious exression. Well if it wasn't obvious before I look almost nothing like my sisters... I was adopted. My real parents was an Atlas scientist named Ishido Serizawa, and my mother was Gojin Serizawa. My mom was a godzilla faunus and my dad was human. Everyone's eyebrows raise, the concept of a human and a faunus having a child was certainly a surprise but not an unwelcomed one.