Chapter 6 - the ramen shop

Despite the cold temperature, Giyu managed to carry you to the ramen restaurant. The seller looked very welcoming and showed us the 2 bedrooms separated by a toilet. So you had your room and if you ever needed to ask something you just had to go through the toilet to enter Giyu's room. Subsequently, he called his daughter to help you settle in and then take care of your ankle. It was all really nice. 

The most wonderful thing about it was when I heard him say "supper is ready".  

The smell of broth invades your nose and everything was aesthetically perfect

The smell of broth invades your nose and everything was aesthetically perfect. The well boiled noodles, the egg, the pork, the seaweed and then the Narutomaki not to mention the spices that literally released all stress from you. You ate non-stop by ordering another extra bowl each time. The seller thought it was funny then he wished us good night before going up to his own room. His daughter told us the same and went to bed too. 

Y/N : I imagine it would be time to go to rest. 

Giyu : Tell me about it, I'm so tired. 

He yawned and then offered you one last service: to go back to your room on his back. Of course you agreed, and while he climbed the stairs you literally fell asleep on his shoulder. He put you on the bed and then covered you with a blanket and whispered something in your ear. 

Giyu : Be brave, you're gonna make it I know it. I don't want to lose another good friend. 

His words came back and in your dream you managed to hear them. You promised you will make it out alive. In the middle of the night you woke up and went reflexively to his room to sneak under the blanket. You missed your family in secret and especially your friend Tanjiro. Tears began to pour slowly on your cheeks and you tried to make no noise as possible to sleep next to Giyu without waking him. His presence comforted you, but something kept bothering you: what if you died? Your sob was heard and then you squeezed the blanket closer to your face. His arms came to hug you against his chest " Don't worry Y/N, I'm gonna train you and give you the best advice I can".  

Are you okay to go back to your room now? He asked, but you hid under the blanket like a little child who is afraid of the dark. 

Giyu : You're starting to piss me off, he joked and you laughed under the blanket.  

" Sleep on one side like everyone at least! What are you doing down there ?! " He complained but you would just keep laughing.  

You finally agreed to sleep like a normal person and not like a caterpillar under the blanket. " Do you think demons can turn back to humans ?" You asked. 

Giyu : There is probably some sorta way, but right now would you mind shutting that mouth and close your eyes. Goodnight ! 

Y/N: You sound like an irritated old grumpy man ! You joked and wished a goodnight back. 

Tomorrow you are going to start learning how to use a weapon :)