Chapter 11- Day Off part. 2

Little recap of the previous chapter : 

Tanjiro introduced you to his sister Nezuko, then you spent some time in the inn's spa and then gradually became very good friends with her. The boys noticed you knowing each other and then all four represented themselves for Nezuko. Once back in the room, Zenitsu revealed that it would be your birthday soon, more precisely at midnight and he said that he had bought fireworks to celebrate everything. During your adventures, you learned what friendship was, but love remains a mystery ...

--- 

There was only one hour left before your birthday and you did not expect the exterior to be decorated with beautiful lanterns and garlands of flowers. Your eyes explored every corner then you heard familiar voices calling you to go to light the fireworks. It is true that you had already seen them, but nothing compare to those that you saw this night. They took the form of stars, hearts, EVEN OF FLOWERS, to recap it was a real concert for the eyes and the heart. It seemed to unite with each boom produced by the beautiful little colored stars. Everyone remained silent while contemplating the treasures of your party.

Once finished, your friends gathered in a circle to give you gifts that you weren't expecting. But when or just did they have time to go get surprises?

A beautiful kimono of your favorite color accompanied by a kit of hairclips made with the most beautiful precious stones made to embellish your attractions. Then, a bag full of sweets from other places far from the village! Necklaces and beautiful birthday cards that you decided to keep preciously. Makomo took advantage of the moment when the others seemed to be talking to each other to give you a gift too.- Oh you didn't have to- you say all red, but she insisted, taking your hands to put a talisman there. You were extremely delighted and you decided to hang it on your bow as a lucky charm. Makomo added that if you gave her permission she could transfuse herself into this jewel when she had to rest. You accepted and thanked her very much, hugging her tightly.

- You're the best, I don't know if I deserve all this to some extent! You laugh and she teased you with a slight nudge on your arm.

You had continued the evening until everyone got tired a lot. With your eyes almost closed, you went to your room, yawning each in turn when you crossed the door frame. The feeling of clean, cool mattresses against your tired bodies put you all in an even more sleepy mood. At the sound of the soft wind you closed your eyes, you were so satisfied and grateful for today. Another gift... Your dream was so realistic, you were on a festival with your family. While getting food, your mom grabbed you by the arm to lead you in a corner. 

"I know it might sound strange, but listen as soon as you will turn 15, things will be a little more different and by that I don't mean teenager things. No, you will slowly disappear from this world. You will fade like a forgotten memory so be warned." The mom in your dream said waking you up from terror. Your forehead was covered in sweat " What the hell she means by vanishing from this world?!" You were scared and really confused, it almost felt like you were dying. A soft hand tapped your back as you looked at who it was. Inosuke? 

- Are you all right, you seem kinda not like yourself, he whispered as you leaned to his shoulder to rest your head. 

- I don't like the dream I had, I think there was a meaning to my look-like nightmare... Basically my mom told me I would vanish from this world soon, you said with a shaky voice. 

- Argh, don't worry if you vanish I'll make sure to bring you back and in any way what did you do to deserve this. It's just a dream after all... Inosuke added to the conversation. 

- May I rest on you please ? You asked with a small smile making him nod. He put his hand on his forehead to hide his blush, but that was no use since you already saw his red face. 

-Alright sleepyhead, g-goodnight, he said as covering us with a blanket. 

Inosuke's POV: 

Y/N never lied so it's impossible she would joke on me right now. What I have to do?! Honestly I'm terrified and so pissed! It's just a dream, but at the same time we live in a world full of demons. Many things can happen and I should believe every word she said. Tomorrow, I'm going to find a way to stop her nightmares or the vanishing. 

-Ahh I c-can't... Not now... 

My eyes closed themselves how could I? 

3rd person's POV:

As soon as he drifted in a heavy sleep, Y/N's hands and feet started to become transparent. Just like a ghost. No one noticed, but it all started on her 15th birthday... 

She was slowly vanishing and if no one would be there for her soon, we'll never know what y/n will become... 

--- 

I'm gonna try to upload the next chapter as soon as I can, because I know it's evil to leave you on this kind of cliffhanger.

love you all, thank you for sticking to this story it really makes me so happy! 

- Alina