Chapter 20 - Final chapter pt.1

Life is something you can never predict. One day you can breathing and the next one you will be crawling begging for help on your chopped knees. That's why life isn't created to be planned and to be bossed around, but don't worry you're not dead. You aren't... Right? 

Now that you've met your family, you are so dear to your friends and somehow even got the chance to live to find a soulmate who promised to be by your side forever. 

Dying would crush every single bond and that's why no matter what happens it's important to fight until the very end. Never take you're life away if you don't know how much you mean to someone, they will cry rivers for you. 

The wind will blow on their red puffy eyed face, don't worry they will remember you forever. 

Forever until the time tells them it's time to go too

---

You looked at the clock which was hanging on the parallel wall in front of your bed. 

Tik tak, tik tak ...

2:38 A.M

"Why am I even doing this?" you whispered preparing your backpack with clean clothes and with weapons. 

Going back to your friends didn't sound like a killer idea, but trying to defeat Muzan sure sounded like a bad idea and you knew it. 

As soon as your stomach started making whale sounds you tried to squeeze it so no one would hear you leaving down the stairs to take some food for the trip. 

One step down... 

An other and in a blink of an eye you were standing in front of the family table. The was pie leftovers and freshly made sandwiches your mom did yesterday for today's picnic that of course you will not attend sadly. 

Glancing around you took a deep breath, it's hard to remember every single corner of this house but the warm feeling will always remain in case you come back home after all of this mess ends. 

There was this photo that completely shattered your fast beating heart from trying to be quiet. 

It was mom and dad with your little sister and there was another frame glued to it to make it look like it was one piece. It was you when you were young. 

"I'm so sorry" you broke down wiping down your salty tears. 

They always considered and thought of you every single day even when you were gone somewhere.  You traced the frame with the tip of your fingers to try to mesmerize the texture. 

It was smooth and delicate. 

"Your father made it" a quiet voice said behind you, next a hand came to play in your hair. 

- Mom? 

-Let's pretend I didn't see you leaving. It's just a dream... 

- I'm so sorry, I don't want to but I have- 

-No Y/N, it's just a dream. I don't want to see you cry in my dreams, I'll just wake up in a few hours and see you snoring in your bed, you will... 

She looked like she was about to cry, you could see small droplets of tears forming in her eyes.

-Of course. 

You watched your mother climb the stairs, but before she went to her room you rushed towards her to hug her for every single one in this family. 

"I love you mom, just wait a little bit more and I'll get back home. I promise."

Her back started shaking from her crying soul and she turned around with tears in her eyes, but this time with a sincere smile. 

"Got get em' girl, I'm so proud of you"

"Thank you and of course I will! You go get some rest, I don't want to see you tired"

You stepped outside as closing the entrance door quietly. 

"Hope I'll make you proud mama"