Chapter 16 - A family

The training site was behind the giant wooden doors. The trees there could explain a tons of secrets by just looking at them. 

You: Woahh- So beautiful! 

Giyuu: I know right! 

Tanjiro asked what we needed to do to cross these doors and the response he got was pretty simple: 

absolutely nothing in particular. 

The pillars lived there with others demon slayers. Let's just say that place was a huge "Hey! Welcome to the family!". Each person had their place and you could stay as long as you wished.

The lessons are between 9 in the morning to diner and the gardens, spas and all the fun stuff is always open. 

Inosuke: It's like a hotel, but kinda like a school too! 

A woman with a remarquable butterfly hair clip greeted us. She wore a beautiful violet kimono with purple ornaments, behind her was hiding a girl looking at little younger, but that yellow butterfly clip left you thinking they were related. 

Woman: Hajimemashite! I'm very happy to see you all, please follow me and i'll explain how we work here

Woman: Hajimemashite! I'm very happy to see you all, please follow me and i'll explain how we work here. As for later, i'll show you your rooms and I will you everything you need to stay the night. By the way call me Shinobu and this young woman is named Kanao. 

We all smiled and said our "hi" in sync, this made Kanao look quite shy because she hid her face completely. 

While our guide was leading us to our rooms, you decided to stay back when no one watched and go into the forest. You're probably going to say "Ah what a dumb decision or, you're going to get killed gna-". Well there was actually a good reason why you went there! 

You see after your "death" you decided to reincarnate as the same person because of love. You wanted to keep living your life and finish what you've started. Except there is a strict rule you have to follow to go back into the living world and it's not really a rule, it's a change. 

You will create bonds between humans and demons.

Your first tasks would be to become friends with one high ranked demon. 

As you stepped into the forest, many weird sounds could be heard and the auras were quite different in this area. You created a lantern with the ability to show footprints on the ground.  

You: Well that's weird...

It was a child's. 

You gasped at you felt something hit you from behind. A spiderweb? As you tried to get if off you, you realized two pair of eyes watching you from the distance. That child was fast for sure. 

The rope began to hurt you, because you no longer could feel your back and many cuts could be visible of the surface of your arms. 

Child: What are you doing here? You're not supposed to enter...