Astrology- b. WSA

You may be wondering why anyone cares about astrology, I mean is it really something to look into? Does any of it actually make sense? Does the energy emitted by planetary bodies have an effect on earth and its people? If the sun gives us warmth and sustains life to our plants and ecosystems then why wouldn't something the size of jupiter radiate a specific wave of energy onto our earth and have some type of effect on it? These questions can be answered by understanding the relative positioning of the earth of where and when you were born in correlation to the entire solar system and all of its stars and planets contained within it. We are all different and unique in our own ways. We think differently, act differently, look differently, have different voices and so on. Establishing the connection between our dna/genetics and the arrangement of the planets at the time of birth can tell you every little thing about who you are, what you're capable of, what career you may be good at, how your childhood was and much, much more. How many people live their lives not knowing what job to go after or why they look so much different than their siblings or how many of us are completely alone and lost and have no sense of direction? All of these complex occurrences can be inexplicably explained by astrology. I have been interested in studying astrology ever since I was young. I always stared up at the night skies wondering what in the hell is actually going on out there and if that has anything to do with what happens here on the surface of our planet.  Everyone is uniquely designed by the universe. Everyone has their own blueprint to their capabilities, talents, appearance, moods, likes and dislikes and so on. Take the time to get a reading done by some astrologer and give me a chance to prove to you that astrology is not absolute bunk. Even famous J.P. Morgan once said "millionaires don't use astrologers, billionaires do". It help better the lives of the many and to open up a world of opportunities for anyone who is dying to know who they are and what they are supposed to be striving for, why they are so damn lost or why certain things keep happening to them only to keep hitting the same brick wall that wasn't written in the stars for you. Remember we are all special and important to the entire planet. Nobody is a nobody. We all have the potential to become the masters of our lives.