Scorpio - Eternal's Princess

The revering figures of Scorpio are represented often in text - Hades being death himself, the formidable force uncomfortable truth, and the masked assassin. But deep down in the halls where Hades rules there is a throne glistening in sea and soul, the throne for the Princess who valiantly guards the threshold with ferocious winds and demons coursing through her hair. The blood of her fought battles tattooed into her skin, her eyes ablaze with the power and prestige of ruling the underworld. That’s no easy task for someone who thought she was a mere girl, the duty of taking souls on journeys and extracting lies and traumas like a psychic surgeon. She oozes magnetism and prowess, her presence is as noticeable as her absence, and in some way she is always watching, observing, and calculating. Even with her high heels and contouring done, her swords are always raised in some form, she knows of the battle to survive life itself, she is the sign where the second great battle is undertaken. She is the sacred governor of ‘the initiates’, and her job contract in the underworld can consume her whole world. Her serpents are constantly slithering into the material, mimicking lovers and betrayals, whispering lies and betrayal, sometimes triggering destructive paranoia. She can be forced to spend so much time on these crusades that she loses touch with everything around her. Mars is the ruler of Scorpio and the ruler of blood itself. Blood is a symbol of life, death, suffering, vitality, and salvation. She also rules iron, orgasm, arousal, and carnal passions. The feminisation of Mars through Scorpio allows for meaningful conflict that generates personal and soul development. There is no lack of courage or fight in Scorpio. She must defend her crown with the claws of the scorpion, she must be unrelenting, impossible to catch, and cryptic. The princess doesn’t want to be caught losing her mind with too much soul, she doesn’t want to be crucified. The tests she undertakes are invisible, but ultimately real. She clutches the keys that unlock the underworld, knowing that she contains the greatest secret.

-C.