Taurus - The Intuitive's Instrument

Imagine the Taurus fingers as paintbrushes, making art out of everything. In a heavenly sense, this is true. Vulcan, the God of Taurus was the artist of all work in Olympus and designed the harps and instruments of the Gods. Taurus is ruled by Venus, but she represents her nocturnal expression, so Taurus is very much about developing self worth and a rewarding relationship with herself. Libra adorns and harmonises the social environment, but Taurus beautifies and softens the material environment. The art they create is an extension of this inner wealth. Taurus relates to forms of material creativity, they are tattoo artists, make up artists, poets, costume designers, painters, sculptors, and landscapers. Taurus have a talent for beautifying everything they put their hands on, so you can almost imagine their paintbrushes stroking everything in tactile delight and leaving colours behind that nobody has seen before. Even her physical body is a canvas, she can be experimental with personal style, use meditation to create harmonics in her body, create gourmet cuisine and help flowers grow. The green thumb of Taurus has been long remarked on, but it seems to be enchanted, the way they can nurture nature to blossom. As a sign of value, Taurus is about generating material and immaterial value, she can find great wealth in abandoned antiques or gemstones, she can establish a mutual relationship with nature where she lights lanterns to match the sunrise, or mixes scents to create a rainforest aroma, she understands the creative bliss that radiates from everything, and she soaks into that with pleasure. The Atlantean’s revered the sacredness of the sign by worshiping the bull and the Taurus constellation. But it is not all satisfaction and gratification for Taurus, she must undertake intensive, solitary inner work so she does not become consumed by her desires. It is Taurus that signifies becoming bound in the samsara constant of life, death, and rebirth through material attachment. It’s a fine line between pleasure and pain for Taurus. It is her godly artistry, the substance of her inner world that gives rise to mosaics and masterpieces, the paintbrush hands that spindle thread into gold.