Leo - Demon Darling

Leo is a fire sign, and the heart is an organ of fire. The beat of the heart energises Leo physically and spiritually, it symbolises a spiritual centre. The aura of Leo is a temple of worship, this is where the Goddesses gather to imbibe glory, courage, and honour. The emotional force of Leo represents the radiance of the sun, and it nourishes in a similar way. Leo intelligence is the heart of the mind, they dance as one, there is no separating love and Leo. This is why the Leo is capable of tremendous bliss and ascension, they can focus solely on the echo of a heartbeat, the music of their pulse, so everything disappears but the cosmic heart, and this is the ultimate rapture of Leo. The heart is not just a mechanical organ. We know this by the way it flutters when we are moved and aches when we are broken. Leos mobilise off pure instinct, the lion roaring in the ego’s cage. The Mother Goddess is facilitates the divine expression of Leo, it is She who holds the lion’s mouth in her hands, it is She who can tame its godly exuberance. In its highest form, the Leo’s pride, arrogance, and vanity is transmuted to the inner Mother and released to the demons in return for the heart’s wisdom, purification, and awakenings. Alice Bailey says that the first great battle is undertaken in Leo, the second being in Scorpio. The demons of the ego, the mind without the heart are slain here. Cats (Leo) are sacred to Kali, she domesticates it, she summons fury against those who harm female cats,  she rides a lion into battle, and slices its ego’s desires. The Divine Mother expresses through the heart of Leo, and its this inner goddess whom can guide them to dispel the pain and complexes generated by the demons of the mind. It is Leo’s tremendous cosmic contract to burn these demons in the fire of their heart.

-C.