Gemini - The Madly Mixed Mind

All of those thoughts and voices that circulate in her head, they belong to each of her personalities, and of those there are plenty. Gemini is often criticised for constant, bell like chatter, but there are many times you will see a silent Gemini, the voice may be still but the mind is a production of its own. You will see a silent Gemini distracted by her thoughts, her mind floating away into the clouds and her body still and vague. She is off with the fairies because her mind never gets to rest, so those fantastical fairies sprinkle her mind with child’s dust. What if she shuts her eyes and misses out? One less question answered, one more thought without a conclusion, and the chaos continues. There are slow thoughts and fast thoughts. Impulsive thoughts and rational thoughts. Immature thoughts and brilliant thoughts. It all occurs in the Gemini cacophony mind. It’s her thinking that does the dreaming, her logic that gets confused when faced with too many possibilities, her ability to remember fascinating facts but neglect to pay her phone bill. Gemini is consistently inconsistent, she learns with ease but forgets in a moment, she enthrals all with her cultivated knowledge and uses information as a source of energy. Bird is the word the saying goes, Gemini is an air sign, the little birdy who told me.

C.