14

"But what if they don't like me anymore?! What if--"
"Shh Seungmin. Stay's won't hate you." Chan cooed,before he statred the vlive.
"Hello Stays! It's Chan here!" Chan did his intruduction as always.
"We've a guest here.." Chan said,and after that,Seungmin waved behind the chair.
"Hewo!" Seungmin yelled,getting to a chair. As the live went on,Seungmin was slipping into his headscape.
"Chan.." the younger called,Chan turning his head.
"Swhould I twell?" the little asked,as the older hummed.
"Seungmin has a secret,he will tell you.."
Seungmin told the secret,explained what littlespace or age regression is.
  "Aww,that's cute.."
"What a cutie <3"
"I mean c'mon,that's just cute and adorable."
"baby seungmin uwu"
"I knew! I knew that there was a little kpop-idol!!"
"babie energy uwu <3"
"such a baby. i love that."

The comments made little Seungmin tear a bit. He shed a couple of tears. He thought that no one would support him,but he was so wrong.
"T'ank chu swtay! Mwinnie lwus chu awll twoo!" the little giggle softly,waving his hands. Chan smiled at his little. Oh god,he was so adorable. Stays weren't wrong. He was so cute and all adorable. Seungmin whined softly out of nowhere.
"Yes babyboy?" Chan asked,he could just imagine stays uwuing and dying behind the screen.
"Pwaci.." the little said,placing his thump to his mouth. Chan smiled,diging his pocket.
"Here baby. Open." Chan cooed,placing the paci to Seungmin mouth.
"Mwinnie lwus chu swtay!" Seungmin giggles,Chan awwed silently.
---

i lost motivation to thus book,epilouge maybe coming soon :))
-admin