---special---

"AWPPA! AWPPA!" Seungmin shouted,jumping next to his and Chan's bed.
"Yes baby prince?" Chan asked,facing Seungmin. Seungmin giggled arcoss his pacifier,clapping his hands with his onsiepalws,jumping smally.
"IT' CHWISTMAS AWPPA!" the little shouted,shaking Chan.
"Is it?" the older asked,looking at his phone.
"It really is." Chan said,Seungmin giggles.
"Merry christmas baby prince." Chan said,patting Seungmin's head.
"Cwome on! Evewyone is awake!" Seungmin said,pulling Chan by the olders hand.
"Yes,yes,baby. I'm coming." the caregiver groaned,getting out of bed.
     "Ah,finally Chan! What took you so long?" Felix asked the other aussie,smiling,as Seungmin ran to Changbin. Hyunjin was opening gifts with Jeongin and Jisung and Minho were cuddeling on the sofa,some random christmas movie playing on the background.
"This' for,,ah! Chan,you've a present!" Hyunjin said,handing Chan a soft badly wrapped gift,that had a golden ribon in it.
"For Channie." Chan read. Chan opened the gift,revealing a hoodie. It was almost pinch black,but it had a white next that said "Tired". Chan smiled.
"AM I REALLY THAT TIRED?" Chan asked,as Hyunjin laughed.
"Awppa always twells Mwinnie that he's tired." Seungmin said,his new pacifier on his mouth. Chan did a bruh face,patting Seungmin's head.
"Breakfast!" a fimiliar voice came from the kitchen. Chan looked at the voice.
"WOOJIN-HYUNG!" Chan shouted,running to Woojin.
"Wha-how did you-" Chan had many questions,he looked at Woojin.
"Hyunjin let me in last night while you were putting Seungmin to sleep. It's nice to be here again." Woojin told Chan,who was almost tearing.
"Actually,we thought that Woojin-hyung would be your present. Since you miss him so much and stuff like that." Felix told,as Changbin played with Seungmin.
"I-"
"Sh,don't say a word anymore,Channie." Woojin said,placing a peck on Chan's forehead.
"Merry christmas Chan."

haha,a surprise chapter! Merry christmas everyone!
-love,admin