s.s. | no condom

I had a hookup with the one and only, Sebastian Stan 2 months ago. What we didn't know is that the condom broke. Now I'm fucking pregnant, I mean he doesn't know yet. I'm freaking out.

"When are you gonna tell him?" Gigi Hadid, my best friend asked me. "I don't know G. I'm still so afraid for him to know because he might not want the baby. He might get mad?" Gigi sighs, "Shut up. We both know that Sebastian isn't like that." I just sighs and looked at the ultrasound.

First of all this is a huge issue. I'm a famous model and he is a famous actor. No one ever saw us together even being in a relationship, then what? I'm fucking pregnant with his baby? I'm dead.

"Okay. I made up my mind. I'm gonna tell him." I said and opened my phone to dm him on instagram. "Can we please talk in private? This is very important." Then after a a few minutes he replied. "You can just go at the set? We can talk in the trailer." I think that's not bad. I can just wear a cap and something that wouldn't let me see on the camera.

I wore a black cap, black shades, black leggings, white shirt & black timberlands. I went directly at the address he gave me and thank God no one saw me. As I reached it he told me to go inside his trailer and I went on it. A few minutes later he came inside and locked it.

"So what's the problem?" He asked. I took a deep breath and looked down. "Hey? You okay?" He asked walking towards me. Then I opened my bag and gave him the envelope. "Open it." Then he did. As he saw the ultrasound his eyes widened. "Okay before you could say anything else, I just wanted to tell you that I wanted to keep the baby and if you don't want it's fine with me. I just wanted to tell you, you have the right to know the truth." Then he hugs me.

"I love you." My eyes widened. "What?" He broke the hug, "I didn't use condom that night. [chuckles] Well uhm, I really do wanted to have a child and I want it with you. I'm so sorry if I didn't tell you." I'm still shookt. "W-Why me?" He smiled, "You're awesome & gorgeous. Everything about you is amazing, Y/N. I just wanted to be with you but I got no chance to ask you out because I was too nervous. Then suddenly, we hooked up. What the hell?"

I laughed, "You silly. Next time care to tell me everything huh?" He smiled and kissed me. "Okay wow I have a boyfriend slash baby." I said. "Yes you do."