Scene 3 - Searching for Timothy

Westminster Bridge once more. The cars, buses and taxis still rushing hurriedly from side to side. As night falls, the sky darkens and the lights shine beautifully throughout the city. On the Northside of the road too, a taxi drives past heading eastbound towards the London Eye. Catherine walks on the north side of the bridge, alone on that stretch of pavement. She wanders lonesome on her phone – looking down at her screen, perhaps looking in front or behind her shoulder from time to time.

The timer reads 7PM now, half an hour late, worrying where Tim has gone. As she texts him, "Where are you" and "Have you gone home", she realizes something is wrong. Perhaps he had left, he wasn't answering his phone. Therefore, she wanders eastbound on the pavement in an attempt to perhaps find him. As she heads for the east, she decides to curiously explore the wooden cavern above the Thames. And when she rushes down, she finds a long black streak lying on it, gasping in horror...

A horribly mutilated, beaten Timothy. Lying on his front in agony with blood almost sprayed over him with his blood bleeding violently out from practically head to toe. He moans painfully, unable to speak words properly from his torturous beating. He breaths slowly, and grunts in horrible torment from his wounds and blood gushing out, dripping onto the wood. His girlfriend speeds over to investigate and immediately take care of him, touching him makes him yelp further in more suffering.

Catherine:

Tim? Tim what the hell happened?

He grunts and moans more, hardly able to turn his head.

Tim? TIM?

She immediately dials 999, as Tim begins regaining consciousness. His vision blurry, and can hardly make out what is around him, and hear some mumbling from around him – his girlfriend calling for an ambulance. And then, he blacks out once more...